Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not that I expected this scoreline at all, but I was sceptical for some time about Sydney's ability to peak in the finals after having to be up for 2/3 of the season just to make finals.

Also, how the **** did we miss drafting Menegola??

Yes, fair question. Menegola was sticking our recruiters in the eye with a big stick and they still couldn't see him. Bloody ridiculous!

Yes, fair question. Menegola was sticking our recruiters in the eye with a big stick and they still couldn't see him. Bloody ridiculous!
Too be fair, quick big bodied midfielders weren't one of our needs or a potential HBF

Ling is basically Billy Brownless in disguise. He's an A-Grade ******* moron that has disguised it by being among bigger morons on Channel 7.

ep2006 ? Thoughts?

V0YE3_s-200x150.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First GF in a while where I would be happy with either team winning.
Nah. I've really gone off Vic teams beating interstate teams. Since 2013 every year it's happened (Hawks over Freo, Eagles & Sydney, and Dogs over Sydney).

Adelaide have been the best side all year but Richmond may get a home match because MCG/AFL contracts.

Just had a quick look through in regard to Sydney coming off six day breaks this year:

Sydney-6DayBreaks.jpg

That is a pretty average record.

The Round 14 win against Essendon was due to the Bombers doing everything wrong in the last minute to throw the game away.

Adelaide had seven more scoring shots in Round 22, had they have been accurate with their kicking the Swans would've been blown away that night.

From the look of things so far tonight, this trend of lower performance for Sydney coming off a six day break is set to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back