Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch Duncan - 36 possessions (at 83% effectiveness), 4 clearances, 6 in50s, 2 goals, 8 score involvements, 5 intercepts, 544 metres gained, 145 supercoach points.

What's Gerrick Weedon up to nowadays?
EucIfYY.gif

Ouch..that hurts.. our drafting has been atrocious for a very long time

The worst thing is we had multiple bites and passed him multiple times that year - we picked Koby Stevens with the next pick 23.

The top 30 picks from the 2009 draft now average 91 games each. We got a total of 12 games from those two.

Just had a quick look through in regard to Sydney coming off six day breaks this year:

View attachment 416499

That is a pretty average record.

The Round 14 win against Essendon was due to the Bombers doing everything wrong in the last minute to throw the game away.

Adelaide had seven more scoring shots in Round 22, had they have been accurate with their kicking the Swans would've been blown away that night.

From the look of things so far tonight, this trend of lower performance for Sydney coming off a six day break is set to continue.
Interesting stat
I love how our win against Sydney was off a 5 day break too ....

Ling is basically Billy Brownless in disguise. He's an A-Grade ******* moron that has disguised it by being among bigger morons on Channel 7.
Most of the Geelong side that lost the 2 GFs to WCE in 1992 and 1994 still have vivid memories of these losses (both Brownless & Ling were in the Geelong side) and consequently are anti- Eagles in their comments.

Sydney have been horrendous. Never seen them fumble and miss kicks like they have tonight. Understandable considering they've effectively been up since Rd 6. Don't think the Crows are shaking in their boots over this game.
Millsy on 6PR this morning stated that Sydney were due for a loss - Millsy also won the tipping competition in the West this year - he obviously knows his football! Wonder who he has tipped to win between GWS & WCE tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most of the Geelong side that lost the 2 GFs to WCE in 1992 and 1994 still have vivid memories of these losses (both Brownless & Ling were in the Geelong side) and consequently are anti- Eagles in their comments.
Man Ling looks old but you just aged him 10 years

That is just 2/11 now for the Swans at the MCG since 2005.

It cannot be overstated just how massive an advantage that venue is for Victorian-based teams when it comes to finals.

Sure. But Geelong earned the right to host the final.

It's only a problem when it comes to Grand Finals like 2012-15.

Sydney have zero spread. It was amazing to see their entire midfield just jogging in a flock up the corridor when they have the ball - as soon as you turn it over you're stuffed.

#smalltrackbullies

I can't handle the thought of Richmond winning anything but unfortunately my money will be on them torching Geelong next week.

Sydney have zero spread. It was amazing to see their entire midfield just jogging in a flock up the corridor when they have the ball - as soon as you turn it over you're stuffed.

#smalltrackbullies

I can't handle the thought of Richmond winning anything but unfortunately my money will be on them torching Geelong next week.
I think Geelong will be playing Adelaide next week. The winner of tomorrow night's match (hopefully us) will be the team playing Richmond.

That is just 2/11 now for the Swans at the MCG since 2005.

It cannot be overstated just how massive an advantage that venue is for Victorian-based teams when it comes to finals.
Must be nice to be Richmond, finish 3rd on the ladder and get 3/3 finals on your home ground and zero travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back