Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we make the Prelim would Naita play - or even the GF?

Worth the risk?

How many players have been out for the year and played their first game (regardless of level) in the Grand Final???

If we get up tonight no excuses play naita it could be our last roll of the dice escp with Mitchell retiring

Well he would want to tackle well to be fair, it's his whole game. No good at anything else besides ducking.
I wasn't a fan of his when he was with us, but he has been been pretty good whenever I've seen him lately. Reckon we should have just kept using him as a defensive mid after 2011.

Seriously, could you imagine winning a GF and beating both SA sides on the way? I might just have to quit football at that point because nothing would ever beat it.
I would sell my house.
Buy one in Port Adelaide and paint it blue and gold then go buy one in the CBD and paint it gold and blue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing a Shuey against Freo in a GF would be even better.
Freo 5 points ahead in a GF 1 min left, Fyfe sprays a shot at goal its still in play Walters gets the crumb and ducks gets taken high but its called play on, ball is rebounded into eagles 50 Kennedy arm chopped, play on Shuey crumbs taken high free kick after the siren to win by 1 point! Would be a dream come true, i think Freo would implode.

Seriously, could you imagine winning a GF and beating both SA sides on the way? I might just have to quit football at that point because nothing would ever beat it.
Knocking out Port @AO, GWS @SS, Richmond playing their second consecutive game at the G and Adelaide @MCG from a barely secured 8th position on the ladder would be GOAT. How would any team ever beat that run?

Freo 5 points ahead in a GF 1 min left, Fyfe sprays a shot at goal its still in play Walters gets the crumb and ducks gets taken high but its called play on, ball is rebounded into eagles 50 Kennedy arm chopped, play on Shuey crumbs taken high free kick after the siren to win by 1 point! Would be a dream come true, i think Freo would implode.
That jiz pic from SouthPark.

IMG_0250.PNG

sexy.jpg

conparing the two finals was thinking well it isnt to bad considering. Id rather get beaten by 60points to Gws then 60points to Geelong.

we got the better thrashing.

Swans got done by 60 to Geelong.

Thats what we can use for until next season

conparing the two finals was thinking well it isnt to bad considering. Id rather get beaten by 60points to Gws then 60points to Geelong.

we got the better thrashing.

Swans got done by 60 to Geelong.

Thats what we can use for until next season
GWS played out of their skin and showed their true potential/power for the first time in a long time. Feeling are pretty average in comparison.
I suspect we got belted by the premiers. (If they maintain that intensity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back