Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure if serious. He's a very good kick. He could be a very good player but still very unproven. To date I believe he can mostly only find the ball because he's playing a very loose game
I see him the same. Talented but more outside atm and not proven in the midfield. He's quite small by current midfield standards too. He would definitely be worth his draft pick back (around 13) but dont see him worth a top 5 pick like some are suggesting.

I see him the same. Talented but more outside atm and not proven in the midfield. He's quite small by current midfield standards too. He would definitely be worth his draft pick back (around 13) but dont see him worth a top 5 pick like some are suggesting.
Given he is homesick i reckon he's worth a late first rounder.

Not sure if serious. He's a very good kick. He could be a very good player but still very unproven. To date I believe he can mostly only find the ball because he's playing a very loose game

I'm serious, brah. Towards the second half of the season his kicking was pretty inconsistent. Burnt alot of the ball amongst some very good kicks. Perhaps a similar case to Masten where when in space he is an excellent kick but under pressure it is a mixed bag but he is young so he has time on his side. Fully agree with the rest of your post.

Last edited:
Purples at work been telling me for a month now that Fremantle is the Destination Club in WA with a great culture and its all one very happy camp.

So the turn about of slinging shyte at them this morning was a real treat.

Destination Club ....Pigs Arse I reminded them this morning ............. as Crozier....... Balic......... Weller..... all head out the door , for greener pastures.

Destination club lol.

Weller would rather play for Gold Coast than Freo
Gold Coast ! The club that struggles to keep anyone

Does today's trade mean it'll be Port supporters angrily defending Watts and bashing Naitanui on the mainboard or does it sting less when you only gave up pick 30-something?

Does today's trade mean it'll be Port supporters angrily defending Watts and bashing Naitanui on the mainboard or does it sting less when you only gave up pick 30-something?

Stings much less.

No one would have defended Watts from the get go as much if he wasn’t a number one pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BIG question, are the Shemantle the new Essendon when it comes to trading? No1 goal it seems is to rip other people off.

No2 pick for Weller. Come off it. In such a s**t team, he couldn’t even come top 10 in the b&f.

Remember when dockers fans wanted a first rounder for Balic?

Also, they talk about culture but sounds like you don’t want to go there unless u r severely overpaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG question, are the Shemantle the new Essendon when it comes to trading? No1 goal it seems is to rip other people off.

No2 pick for Weller. Come off it. In such a s**t team, he couldn’t even come top 10 in the b&f.

Remember when dockers fans wanted a first rounder for Balic?

Also, they talk about culture but sounds like you don’t want to go there unless u r severely overpaid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are saying that GC might have to do the pick 2 as they have committed to getting Weller to GC but yeah Fremantle are harsh on trade deals but 66 for Balic is fair especially with the problems he has had plus only received a one year deal .... swings and roundabouts but pick 2 is a massive deal .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back