Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't perma ban me but I'm going for Blues this arvo, couple of old mates are long suffering Blues fans & knowing what they have been going through give how shizen our club has become, for the life of me I cant do anything but wish them well today.

I'll have to shower a few times later on today though I'm sure...

You can all thank me nowšŸ˜‰

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing pisses me off more when people talk about Collingwood winning close games so many times that it can't be luck. Mostly it pisses me off as a mathematician. Seems people just don't understand randomness. Here is an easily digestible collation of that for you non-mathematicians:

In the three wins against Essendon, Melbourne and now Carlton the opposition s**t the bed. That was not Collingwood's doing.

Fun fact.

Carlton have qualified for 3 finals series since 2001. From 2009-2011. 4 if you include the year they made it from 9th.
9 Consecutive seasons (or 11 depending on which one you count).

Nothing pisses me off more when people talk about Collingwood winning close games so many times that it can't be luck. Mostly it pisses me off as a mathematician. Seems people just don't understand randomness. Here is an easily digestible collation of that for you non-mathematicians:

In the three wins against Essendon, Melbourne and now Carlton the opposition s**t the bed. That was not Collingwood's doing.

I bet it annoys you when people say 'random' and they really mean 'haphazard'.

Football Goal GIF by CollingwoodFC
Lets call it even. * c*rlton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back