Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XVII

Remove this Banner Ad

20 minutes is about the same as half time isn't it?
If you include the warm ups, yes. But it looks like it'll be closer to 30-35 without warm ups to start with.

If you include the warm ups, yes. But it looks like it'll be closer to 30-35 without warm ups to start with.
They're getting a warm up on the ground.

Nick Watson my god. Should never be called the wizard ever again. Looking like it could be a huge error in drafting early on. Looks so tiny out there, and isn’t explosive like a kozzie Pickett. Still have no idea why the hawks weren’t into Caddy to Partner with Lewis
Probably should’ve traded down a couple of spots and got the KPD Cullen

Let's face it. Mason Redman taking Ginnivan's head off was one of the most satisfying things that has ever happened in the history of sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ginnivan almost always looks for the high free kick. I'm glad the umpires aren't paying it.

If they are going to be paying to 80% of the other players who are doing it they need to pay it to him.
It's BS what's happening to him.

If they are going to be paying to 80% of the other players who are doing it they need to pay it to him.

There were two early ones in the first half that were missed and he was very unlucky to not receive a free for them. BT saying there were around 5 missed demonstrated his usual hyperbolic self.

However when you've got a...reputation, rightly or wrongly it'll be harder to get those seemingly 50/50s, looks like the chickens have come home to roost.

Nah he can suffer from a few bad calls, karma from his own doing

Eh I get the sentiment.

But an unfair competition pisses me off more than a player who carries on a bit.

We were pissed when it happened to Walla.

The umps aren’t not paying it because they don’t like him, they’re not paying it because they’re unsure if he’s faking it.

Eh I get the sentiment.

But an unfair competition pisses me off more than a player who carries on a bit.

We were pissed when it happened to Walla.

I think the key difference with Walla was his intention was to evade, I don’t think anyone should get any sympathy if they enter a contest wanting to be taken high, whether it’s Selwood, Grimes or Ginnivan.

I am more pissed at the amount of incorrect disposal or just plain dropping the ball. They are just not paying them until they pick a random one. Must be an ump direction as is very noticable right accross the board.

Nick Watson my god. Should never be called the wizard ever again. Looking like it could be a huge error in drafting early on. Looks so tiny out there, and isn’t explosive like a kozzie Pickett. Still have no idea why the hawks weren’t into Caddy to Partner with Lewis

Hawks don't want to have a player on their team known as Watson so Wizard will stick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back