Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would Brisbane play 2 rucks when Fort is bog ordinary and Daniher is miles better when he can get up the ground and chop out in the ruck? One of the dumbest selections I've ever seen. And then they didn't even sub off one of the talls when they were all terrible.

Disgusting that Eddie has to put up with this at home. No doubt he's not alone with that either.

The worse part is that if you go on SM there's an obvious trend with Eddie being mocked for going public with this info, and comments targeted at his kids along the lines of, "how ever will they survive!!"

There's some pretty disgusting people out there

Have the AFL made huge balls up in the way they have handled their illicit substance testing? Could they have been upfront about it or was it impossible to be open and honest...so therefore ..like most other sports they should never have tried to have a health related system. Its seems like they have lost the spin war and are now being portrayed as being complicit in afl players being drug users rather and being focused on brand protection. While thats true I also think that ensuring that trying to ensure there are minimal occurrences of players being found with substances in their system , to prevent players playing while drugged or souped up is actually being responsible for all players and the competition. The object of wada is to have a fair competition ..and non game day testing for the likes of cocaine is not their focus.

The issue is they have been secretive and to some degree fraudulent about the way they have portrayed their system. They never really wanted any player out with strikes. They should never have tried to pretend that was a part of their system. How can you be seen as being sincere when you admit to being deliberately untruth. Its almost impossible to run a system as they have without total trust and they have just soured the trust of many.

So what happens now. Do they have to walk away from helping some players to ensure they are not linked to assisting other players in illegal activities?

Perhaps tehy shoudl have at least released numbers. How many players have been pre game tested? How many have been found to have traces of substances that would have tested positive in a wada sense? How many have repeat offenders are there in these tests. How many players have been found and helped that had drug and or mental issues? No names but at least be frank about the numbers cause just saying a handful of players is frankly unacceptable when you run a scheme like this when there are reports of around 100 players in the afl system utilising afl tests and health assistance and avoiding testing positive

Disgusting that Eddie has to put up with this at home. No doubt he's not alone with that either.

I have never felt the need to throw a brick at a moving vehicle as much as I just I just felt.

How much of a sad pind* do you have to be to think, "Hey, I know what I'll do for fun, I'll go yell racial slurs at some kids, that'll make me feel good about myself"

F* me

Pies played a bit better but gee brissy were poor. Well done to Neale though, for battling away.

The worse part is that if you go on SM there's an obvious trend with Eddie being mocked for going public with this info, and comments targeted at his kids along the lines of, "how ever will they survive!!"

There's some pretty disgusting people out there
shameful campaigners dont have the balls to show face...

big tough racist guys hanging from a speeding car yelling abuse.

Hope they plough into a fence and rip their heads off.

GO Cattesr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back