Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

I posted this in another thread but I think it’s worth posting here too…for shizz and giggles

https://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_...ton-geelong-max-gawn-jack-higgins-draws-extra

Roar made their own article written by Tim Miller basically same day and they called it as exactly as they should have.

Unlike the typical Carlscum w***er talking about the “moral victory” than the actual victor….load of claptrap better used as toilet paper.

Meanwhile Roardeal article was insightful, brought up stats and even broke down the last centre bounce play that lead to Jezza’s goal to seal it.

Having fun taking the piss out of (anyone) the Blues but I am enjoying seeing HMc going so well. Always had the goods now seems to have the confidence. Well done Voss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That 2nd qtr - its easy to see why Collingwood are the reigning Premiers , they made Carlton look pretty ordinary in that 2nd qtr

They still have to win tonights game , but if they continue winning games and finish high up on the ladder , they are definitely the team to beat again for this years flag

Their fast ball movement and pressure , alot of teams are not going to handle that

This 2nd half will be interesting , because at h/time youd nearly put your house on Coll to win this game

That 2nd qtr - its easy to see why Collingwood are the reigning Premiers , they made Carlton look pretty ordinary in that 2nd qtr

They still have to win tonights game , but if they continue winning games and finish high up on the ladder , they are definitely the team to beat again for this years flag

Their fast ball movement and pressure , alot of teams are not going to handle that

This 2nd half will be interesting , because at h/time youd nearly put your house on Coll to win this game
Carlton aren’t playing well tonight, so far. And unless their draw is a doddle, hard to see pies making top 4.
Not much of a game so far.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back