Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Blatant dive by the Blues player then to draw a dangerous tackle free against the Pies.....

It was similar to a tackle from a couple of seasons back in one our AFLW clashes against Essendon - A. Mac was sighted by the MRO for a dangerous tackle but we took it to the tribunal & was successful in having it overturned. A key point of our argument was that once tackled, the Essendon played planted her front leg and took her weight forward in the tackle, taking A. Mac with her

No issues with a free kick being awarded or the MRO issuing a suspension when deserved, but there has to come a time when the AFL looks at the role the tackled player plays in the tackle outcome

s**t how do I turn the background colour back to white on the iPhone for this site

I hate it when I bump the wrong button and it ends up ****ed - seriously not sure how it happens

But what you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll see an option that says “Style Chooser”

From there select the option of, “Use Default Style” or “Light Bigfooty” - that should return you to the normal background colour

I hate it when I bump the wrong button and it ends up ****ed - seriously not sure how it happens

But what you need to do is scroll to the bottom of the page and you’ll see an option that says “Style Chooser”

From there select the option of, “Use Default Style” or “Light Bigfooty” - that should return you to the normal background colour
Lifesaver thank s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you returned home from your walk yet?

I’m thinking he should be getting close to the Vic border by now - if he can find a ride he may make it to the MCG by tomorrow night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back