Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Absotely! Hoping for a Hawks win too. The way Hinkley carried on after Port squeaked home against us at the Cattery - including baiting the crowd - pissed me off.
It didn't for me, as it was "same old Port/Hinkley". Loser attitude. It's surprising that they're losing as Hawthorn are often poor, but it's not surprising that they drank their own bath water and served up something poor today.

Like I said yesterday, barracking for the dawks with a liitle sick in my mouth. One extra ladder place up for us, but since it's Hawthorn, watch them fail last quarter just to prevent helping us.
Whisper it, but if Port lose to Hawthorn after Carlton got thumped and GWS lost to Bulldogs - the overall results this weekend (even with our bad loss) once again haven't been disastrous.

We are stuttering badly but only Sydney look a professional, high performing outfit. Collingwood to a degree but even they almost had a massive blunder yesterday.

Whisper it, but if Port lose to Hawthorn after Carlton got thumped and GWS lost to Bulldogs - the overall results this weekend (even with our bad loss) once again haven't been disastrous.

We are stuttering badly but only Sydney look a professional, high performing outfit. Collingwood to a degree but even they almost had a massive blunder yesterday.

Yes strange weekend. I'm barracking for Heeney, which I suppose means the Swans for 3 votes.
Thanks to the dogs we're still floating above a few.
Mind you I just caught the flipping dog chewed the pom off my brand new FREEZE beanie while I'm reading BF.
Grrrr,

True to a degree Mr Meow, but Collingwood infuriatingly but inexorably always win these close games. Statistically it's probably never been done before in modern footy, perhaps in the dim dark era of low scoring before W.W.1 or something, but time and again they win by under a goal. Always get the go-ahead score, and always hang on, albeit on occasions with some well-timed frees for, or non-calls of frees against. It's ridiculous to be honest, but THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT!!

True to a degree Mr Meow, but Collingwood infuriatingly but inexorably always win these close games. Statistically it's probably never been done before in modern footy, perhaps in the dim dark era of low scoring before W.W.1 or something, but time and again they win by under a goal. Always get the go-ahead score, and always hang on, albeit on occasions with some well-timed frees for, or non-calls of frees against. It's ridiculous to be honest, but THEY JUST KEEP DOING IT!!
Yeah Collingwood have done it so consistently and over 3 seasons now that I don't even raise an eyebrow. They are clutch, lucky or opponents freak out against them when they have a chance to finish them - I'd say all three. And now they have the aura of defending premiers to slam that home further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good thing I cashed out my tiny $1.50 multi when Hawks led by 6 goals late in the 3rd. Then again Dawks losing on the siren by a point, most Cats fans would like that :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back