Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really not worried about either of these sides if we get our mojo back.

Of course we've made it hard for ourselves if we can't string a run of wins together.

Cripps/Walsh/Cerra doing sweet * all. Pies midfield is so vulnerable, yet the Blues mids just can't stand up and take control of the game.
Carlton have fallen asleep and haven't even look liked scoring the last 10 minutes.

Seriously punting on football is money for jam. Collingwood were 2.70 pre game. Just unload and now you can back the blues or lay the Pies for a no lose situation.

This is the set up in most games. The mug punters pile in to the obvious and generally get it wrong. More often than not you get silly odds in an even money game.

Just in case anyone was interested.

Remember when Harris Andrews got 50 for dissent by throwing his arms up in frustration?

Compare and contrast to Skunkhead Maynard unleashing a torrent of invective at the ump just then…

That was just a brilliant goal by Daicos.

Collingwood are just so disciplined in close finishes.

Just play so smart. It can't be something they do instinctively.
Was a great goal but was hoping for another draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was just a brilliant goal by Daicos.

Collingwood are just so disciplined in close finishes.

Just play so smart. It can't be something they do instinctively.
Wouldn't have surprised me if he'd tried to kick a behind. It may even be brought up in Collingwood's post match review.

Carlton would have been far less likely to score from a kick in than a centre bounce.

Wouldn't have surprised me if he'd tried to kick a behind. It may even be brought up in Collingwood's post match review.

Carlton would have been far less likely to score from a kick in than a centre bounce.
It was then under a minute. I think you take the goal . Almost impossible for them to score twice in 50 seconds.

But yeah , I was betting on them to rush a behind. You could see that was the plan as they kept edging it around the boundary line.

There was a lot of remonstrating with the umpires tonight, which were ignored. Defeats the purpose of those earlier crackdowns if it's going to be ignored.
And then in another 4 rounds time when all has been forgotten about umpire dissent for the last 1-2 years it becomes hot property again and we start over again. Amazing how certain rule interpretations or flavour of the month things happen for a certain period of time and then just get completely forgotten about.

Nick Daicos is overhyped by the Melbourne media 🤣 what a crock.

I would love a midfielder (& half back) that can take off from a stoppage, HIT targets and the scoreboard in our side. If we had a prototype of him we wouldn’t be in our current state.

Nick Daicos is overhyped by the Melbourne media 🤣 what a crock.

I would love a midfielder (& half back) that can take off from a stoppage, HIT targets and the scoreboard in our side. If we had a prototype of him we wouldn’t be in our current state.

Ashcroft says ohai.

And so does his brother next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back