Norf misses out again

Remove this Banner Ad

Angus Brayshaw tells a number of suitors (including LOLnorf) to GAGF.

ANGUS Brayshaw's stellar season has been rewarded with a new four-year deal at Melbourne.

The midfielder has enjoyed a career-best year in 2018 and has extended his stay at the Demons until the end of 2022.

Brayshaw had been on the radar of several clubs across the season, including Fremantle and North Melbourne, but has stuck with the Demons after becoming a key member of their side.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-07-25/hot-dee-locked-away-signs-longterm-deal-

596267-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Why would anyone seriously want this glass jaw muppet? He’s one concussion away from Centrelink. And. He’s related to one of planet earths biggest flogs. If lolnorf really we’re throwing the cheque book at him, it’s pure nepotism at its finest, cos he ain’t a footballer worth paying overs to.

Last edited:
Why would anyone seriously want this glass jaw muppet? He’s one concussion away from Centrelink. And. He’s related to one of planet earths biggest flogs. If lolnorf really we’re throwing the cheque book at him, it’s pure nepotism at its finest, cos he ain’t a footballer worth paying overs to.
LOL

Jokes aside, you have to acknowledge that he’s one concussion away from being koby Stevens. No decent football club wants this bloke. Only desperate climbers who have tasted nothing but mediocrity since they booted norm smith would want him.
Agree with the first bit that his concussion history is a worry. Hold my breathe every time he goes in too hard.

As far as the second bit, sometimes you need to take a risk to get success? And there were at least 5 clubs chasing him so we weren't the only ones willing to take that risk on him.

Agree with the first bit that his concussion history is a worry. Hold my breathe every time he goes in too hard.

As far as the second bit, sometimes you need to take a risk to get success? And there were at least 5 clubs chasing him so we weren't the only ones willing to take that risk on him.
Just a bit of banter. He’s a very good AFLM player, even if he is one knock away from retirement.

And I stand by my statement. Recruiting anyone related to that muppet JB should be a no go for at self respecting club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back