Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Val Keating

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yeh but are you up to date with today’s?
Shit! Nope. Mate I just checked and Netflix is a season behind. fu** this I’m going back to torrents.

Yeh I was being sarcastic

I think I am more shocked that Rhonda Burchmore was clueless...she must not have been in Vic
I wasn’t having a dip at you Gaso, that thing with Bill just really annoyed me. I watched the clip on my Twitter feed and what he said was completely fine. It was rational. We didn’t even have woman’s football till 2 years ago and now this?! When I read that there was outrage, I had to rewatch it in case I missed something. Nope.

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Shit! Nope. Mate I just checked and Netflix is a season behind. fu** this I’m going back to torrents.

I wasn’t having a dip at you Gaso, that thing with Bill just really annoyed me. I watched the clip on my Twitter feed and what he said was completely fine. It was rational. We didn’t even have woman’s football till 2 years ago and now this?! When I read that there was outrage, I had to rewatch it in case I missed something. Nope.
I missed the outrage bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just watched a UK doco ‘24 hours in Police Custody’ that follows two knifings in Luton
It should be on SBS On Demand
Powerful stuff

Gasometer

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
“Spielberg” the documentary is a fabulous look into someone whose films have been the journey of my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom