Opinion North Board-Media & Entertainment

Remove this Banner Ad

Had never seen Peaky Blinders until the start of this week.

Have now seen it all.
Never watched a second of GOT before March 2020. I binged all 8 seasons of it in 2 weeks.
And the Mandalorian in a night.

I need help

Last edited:

Wat did u think of the last season?
It was fine but again the last episode just didn’t make sense as to why Bran was made King.

The animosity towards John after he killed Danaerys was strange considering the thousands she slaughtered.
And using GreyWorm as some sort of enforcer in the final episode was laughable.

The red wedding, Ramsay Bolton’s death, etc so many highs and yeh the finale was so so

It was fine but again the last episode just didn’t make sense as to why Bran was made King.

The animosity towards John after he killed Danaerys was strange considering the thousands she slaughtered.
And using GreyWorm as some sort of enforcer in the final episode was laughable.

The red wedding, Ramsay Bolton’s death, etc so many highs and yeh the finale was so so
How was the Red Wedding?

That night was epic. I was half asleep thinking another bloody function and then booooommmmmm.

Only the book readers knew it was coming. They did so well not to spoil it. If you look on YouTube there are clips of bookers filming the reactions of showers.Gold

How was the Red Wedding?

That night was epic. I was half asleep thinking another bloody function and then booooommmmmm.

Only the book readers knew it was coming. They did so well not to spoil it. If you look on YouTube there are clips of bookers filming the reactions of showers.Gold
I had heard about it circa 2013 but didn’t know what people were referring to.

Then I sat there as Lord Bolton and Kat are seated together and I had no idea what was to happen.
Shocked, amazed, adrenaline rush - I think I sat stunned for about 10 minutes.

Geez the South Koreans make good action/horror/thriller movies. Better than a majority of what hollywood pumps out these days.

Watched Parasite a few weeks ago, and just watched Train to Busan.

Any South Korean movie watchers that could recommend anything else?

Geez the South Koreans make good action/horror/thriller movies. Better than a majority of what hollywood pumps out these days.

Wasn’t parasite out of SK?

Old Boy
Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
I'm a Cyborg but That's OK
Joint Security Area
Mother

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Boy
Sympathy for Mr Vengeance
Sympathy for Lady Vengeance
I'm a Cyborg but That's OK
Joint Security Area
Mother
For Korean directors working in English: Snowpiercer and Stoker (with our Nicole) are both great too. All eight of things are Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon-ho films. I need to look into other directors but their back catalogues are both so good.

Thanks for the replies guys, much appreciated.

For Korean directors working in English: Snowpiercer and Stoker (with our Nicole) are both great too. All eight of things are Park Chan-wook and Bong Joon-ho films. I need to look into other directors but their back catalogues are both so good.

Watched Snowpiercer last week, that movie goes from "mmm not bad" to "wow" progressively over the course of the film. Loved it.

Making it into a TV series that's coming out in just over a month.

For all you hardened Shinboners ABC I-view Restoration Australia, series 2 - Gasworks.

Couple buy the old Gasworks building in McCauley rd. across from the ground and renovate.

Renovation is shite if you ask me but interesting all the same.

Thought I would have a look at what ESPN are showing with most of US sports shut down, among tonights offerings : Dodgeball Continental cup, 2007 Hot Dog eating contest, 2019 Stupid Robot fighting league, and 2019 Death Diving world championship. I am gunna check out the diving.

Thought I would have a look at what ESPN are showing with most of US sports shut down, among tonights offerings : Dodgeball Continental cup, 2007 Hot Dog eating contest, 2019 Stupid Robot fighting league, and 2019 Death Diving world championship. I am gunna check out the diving.

Robot fighting is good.

I'll lend you some books mate 👍

I once flipped past ESPN and they had something called "The 2018 Saber Legion: Awakening". I thought ok, I'll bite and see what the hell it was. And yes, it was adults fighting with light-sabers. I immediately thought that anyone on BigFooty with a "Blurry Vader" under their user-name would love this hogwash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back