North Central Football League - 2013 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
King where's your match review? Heard a whisper Welsh tried to ruffle Barnyards feathers!
I think the young fella is o/s truck so I will give you a bit of a review,basically came down to the Boort backline not being able to repel the amount of ball heading into the redbacks forwards,the full back was about 8 inches shorter than Barnsey so had his work cut out before he started and that fool Rhook thought if he niggled Brady Herdman all day he would put him off his game,as if that hasn't been tried before,Herdman BOG. Boort have improved a good deal skill wise but not discipline wise,gave up a couple of goals due to stupidity(perhaps call it the Chalkley effect). Was a pretty hard but skillfil contest, both midfields performed well,yound Jordie Hargreaves played his best game in the ruck and showed why hes Bendigo listed.Dont know if Boort have many more to come in but judging by their twos they wont want any injuries,redbacks twos played one of the best games ive seen them play very slick and accurate disposal probably 6 who could slot into the ones no worries. Redbacks missing a couple in the ones, Strange wont play till June. Was a fair bit of niggle in the ones and will say that at some time through the year there will be a decent blue between the two sides

I think the young fella is o/s truck so I will give you a bit of a review,basically came down to the Boort backline not being able to repel the amount of ball heading into the redbacks forwards,the full back was about 8 inches shorter than Barnsey so had his work cut out before he started and that fool Rhook thought if he niggled Brady Herdman all day he would put him off his game,as if that hasn't been tried before,Herdman BOG. Boort have improved a good deal skill wise but not discipline wise,gave up a couple of goals due to stupidity(perhaps call it the Chalkley effect). Was a pretty hard but skillfil contest, both midfields performed well,yound Jordie Hargreaves played his best game in the ruck and showed why hes Bendigo listed.Dont know if Boort have many more to come in but judging by their twos they wont want any injuries,redbacks twos played one of the best games ive seen them play very slick and accurate disposal probably 6 who could slot into the ones no worries. Redbacks missing a couple in the ones, Strange wont play till June. Was a fair bit of niggle in the ones and will say that at some time through the year there will be a decent blue between the two sides

Mordogga, Redback supporter?
Yep - The game was won on the sheer lack of size in the backline and a lack of a little discipline from Boort, Barnsey had the stick over Wilkinson all day. But i don't think you can name Herdman BOG, he was kept to a minimum. regardless of the score it was still a solid round 1 hit out to watch.
With the Wilson Boys and a couple of others by the look of it to come back into the side i am sure its only onwards and upwards from round 1 for the maggies. They looked like a team that probably needs a couple of games together as a full and it will all fall into place.
Top 3 for the NCFL this year Charlton, Boort & Wedderburn.

Thanks for the update. Where is big Brett ?

Is Keeble playing all year for Boort aroundthegreens or he back to North next week, I saw he played for North round 1???

Is Keeble playing all year for Boort aroundthegreens or he back to North next week, I saw he played for North round 1???

King, Keeble is on the Roosters list and will utilize Boort as his nominated club when not playing VFL. Another good round of footy ahead for the NCFL.
Charlton V Boort & Birchip V St Arnaud will be good games to watch. predictions?

Has anyone actually done any looking in to the 15 odd new names Birchip have?

Someone said the vast majority were twos players... Guess I'll find out tomorrow

So whats the verdict Rocko?? Not alot of Birchip blokes in the side? Harry Potter was named their best!!
Big Needsy back and firing! I bet your boys are glad to have the goal kicking monster back!

From all reports the Demons hang tough for 3 qtrs and put it right up to the big Saveloys but were over ran in the last qtr i think a few of our boys came off the ground with cramps! Llyody apparently an absolute super star (no surprises there he was tearing up the BFL last year)! Barnyard will miss close to a month of footy!! Easter then a bye then a week off! Belly tickled his groin so the 2 weeks off has came at an opportune time!

And those Navy Blues, Tom Fin up and about 9 in the book. Is he looking to take the title of #1 power forward of the comp from Barnsy? Any match reports Bought park?

So whats the verdict Rocko?? Not alot of Birchip blokes in the side? Harry Potter was named their best!!
Big Needsy back and firing! I bet your boys are glad to have the goal kicking monster back!

From all reports the Demons hang tough for 3 qtrs and put it right up to the big Saveloys but were over ran in the last qtr i think a few of our boys came off the ground with cramps! Llyody apparently an absolute super star (no surprises there he was tearing up the BFL last year)! Barnyard will miss close to a month of footy!! Easter then a bye then a week off! Belly tickled his groin so the 2 weeks off has came at an opportune time!

And those Navy Blues, Tom Fin up and about 9 in the book. Is he looking to take the title of #1 power forward of the comp from Barnsy? Any match reports Bought park?

Truck, give me a low down from your end? From what I can gather there was a little bit of niggle and Barnes jabbed one of the Wyche back's in the stomach, got sent off and they offered him a week. You don't know who it was do you?
Don't think Belly's groin is too good, might miss a couple, but Strange will more then likely be back the week after easter or the week after that.

What happened to Boort? They hadn't kicked a goal to half time. Charlton's 2 key talls must have straightened them up substantially, any news on either of the Bairds? Little side note, Josh McKee kicked 10 on the weekend in the Loddon Valley League.
Who played on Easton?

Truck, give me a low down from your end? From what I can gather there was a little bit of niggle and Barnes jabbed one of the Wyche back's in the stomach, got sent off and they offered him a week. You don't know who it was do you?
Don't think Belly's groin is too good, might miss a couple, but Strange will more then likely be back the week after easter or the week after that.

What happened to Boort? They hadn't kicked a goal to half time. Charlton's 2 key talls must have straightened them up substantially, any news on either of the Bairds? Little side note, Josh McKee kicked 10 on the weekend in the Loddon Valley League.
Who played on Easton?

Barnsy kicked 2 quick goals on Splendour so they moved Bangers on to him who from all reports held the Yard pretty well, then Bangers copped one!
Not to sure though mate i was at a wedding and 3 parts pissed when all this went down! You might not get Hargreaves back for awhile played well for the gold from all reports!

Is it time for the North Central to play a round over Easter, with only 7 teams and byes and Inter League it the most stop start comp in the land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm out out the loop guys. What's the tips this weekend ?

Boort with 5 out were 12 goals too good for Donald. the diff should of been 17 goals but the pies let Donald sneak 5 goals in the last unfortunately.

Charlton obviously to good Birchip it seems, can anyone comment on the Wyche / St Arnaurd - MOS?

MOS -

Milward Boys, White, Sam Dehne & Fitzpatrick (indefinite).

Great news to hear Wyche having a good crack at St Arnaud then Truck!

Fitzpatrick has advised that he is most likely done for the year! Disappointing seeing he was extremely fit after pre season and looked like having his best year yet!

So did the Saints just throw the game then? By the sounds of it they would rather get grubbed by 180 points and not waste money on bringing players down? Probably not a bad idea, would of saved them probably $8000+. I suppose they are thinking whats the point of flying them all the way down if we are just going to lose. Easy win for the Redbacks though.
Any reports from the other games? Injury news?

So did the Saints just throw the game then? By the sounds of it they would rather get grubbed by 180 points and not waste money on bringing players down? Probably not a bad idea, would of saved them probably $8000+. I suppose they are thinking whats the point of flying them all the way down if we are just going to lose. Easy win for the Redbacks though.

Pretty disappointing if this is the case. Certainly paints a bleak picture for St Arnaud's long term success.

Gee king lucky your a rational fella and don't read too much into things,dont reckon they didn't show because they thought they were going to lose,however the one bloke who can clear the air M4S (to be known as Made 4 Silence shortly if he doesn't give us something) will surely put us straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back