Preview North Melbourne vs St Kilda 30 July Sat at 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its true. I hear Billings is impressed with Norths long term prospects and loves the unemotional way Scott goes about his coaching especially when his quackers arent getting free kicks.
Reckons it is too hard playing Richo's style which involves putting your body on the line and would love to learn how to duck and dive and play for free's like the North style. Says it is too hard to earn them.

Maybe the young bloke let his draft number get in the way of him being told he had things he had to work on.
Apparently he overhead something from Richo about #3 and Bont.
True story. Greg Williams gardiner told me.

I picked and backed you blokes to make finals & some of you actually laughed at me in the round 6 thread. ----> don't let me down now.

I do however, have it on good authority that Billings wants out of the saints and wants to play with his best mate Luke McDonald. Apparently at his 21st he told all the North guys that Richo is a campaigner and he'd rather be gang raped with a baseball bat than play for that pig.

Not sure what to make of it as I'm not sure he'd be getting a game for us either.

Not often both sets of fans go into a game expecting a win, but I'm looking forward to it - we have been decimated over the last 3 months and are just slowly getting a few back.

We certainly have changed a few things up and aren't as slow as we were a few months ago. Clarke and Anderson have made a bit of a difference through the middle and Daw gives us a bit of punch and point of difference.

Should be a good game if you guys can back up from last week.

There is no angst about his performance by most rational Saints supporters. The kid has come off interrupted pre seasons due to shin injuries last season and ankle injury this season. We trust our recruiters, have seen what he is capable of on the field and he'll be just fine. Just needs to get his body right. Not sure what your motive is for saying all that, but I would very much doubt any of our players would be calling Richo a "campaigner." And just by the way, he is getting games for us now and he played well on the weekend considering it was just his second game back.

If true re Billings that would be concerning but I'd say its likely a bit of a trolling effort - a good one though!!

I saw his family last year at the B&F along with Jack B, Jack S and other younger Saints and they all looked very happy together.

It's a pretty tight group down at the Saints according to my sources, (yes in any team there are some blokes you're closer to than others)....

No its true. I hear Billings is impressed with Norths long term prospects and loves the unemotional way Scott goes about his coaching especially when his quackers arent getting free kicks.
Reckons it is too hard playing Richo's style which involves putting your body on the line and would love to learn how to duck and dive and play for free's like the North style. Says it is too hard to earn them.

You guys have had a very poor run with the umps this year! Us? nowhere near Doggies, West Coast, Swans or Hawks good but a below average run other than the bullshit Hickey one, of course.

I will take you up on future prospects though, history dictates that you are absolutely no certainties to perform any better than us over the next 5 years.

Our old players are getting in the way these days, the sooner they retire the better. (Except for Wellsy, he can stay)
Petrie --> Wood
Boomer ---> Clarke
Waite ---> Brown
Dal Santo ---> McKenzie
Wells ---> Anderson
Firitto ---> McDonald
Gibson ----> Higgins

We'll be better, our core is still in the right age and has good finals experience.

You guys didn't get worse when Gehrig, Hamill, Harvey etc retired, it's absolute folly to suggest we will with any certainty.

Anyway.. Good luck Saturday night and hope it's huge crowd.

The only issue with Billings lately is he has lost kicking confidence since the ankle injury.
Last weekend missed 2 got tackled when he hesitated on another and passed one off.
Against Melbourne he kicked 3 behinds and handed off another shot if he had his kicking like in the preseason we would be cheering.
They will have the sports psychologist with him 30 disposals and 2 goals was pretty good in the Collingwood game.

The other stuff is rubbish you heard this in feb but tell us this week.
If he wanted out he would of asked to go to the bombers last year and not signed on til 2017.
If there was any truth its that the North players were begging him to join them becuase they are about to follow Freo off the cliff

You guys have had a very poor run with the umps this year! Us? nowhere near Doggies, West Coast, Swans or Hawks good but a below average run other than the bullshit Hickey one, of course.

I will take you up on future prospects though, history dictates that you are absolutely no certainties to perform any better than us over the next 5 years.

Our old players are getting in the way these days, the sooner they retire the better. (Except for Wellsy, he can stay)
Petrie --> Wood
Boomer ---> Clarke
Waite ---> Brown
Dal Santo ---> McKenzie
Wells ---> Anderson
Firitto ---> McDonald
Gibson ----> Higgins

We'll be better, our core is still in the right age and has good finals experience.

You guys didn't get worse when Gehrig, Hamill, Harvey etc retired, it's absolute folly to suggest we will with any certainty.

Bahahahahahha Mckenzie

Mckenzie is gonna replace Dal Santo

I thought you were trolling now i just think u are delusional a 21st more like a bunch of love dolls in your garage with photos of the players faces stuck

Bahahahahahha Mckenzie

Mckenzie is gonna replace Dal Santo

I thought you were trolling now i just think u are delusional a 21st more like a bunch of love dolls in your garage with photos of the players faces stuck

Dal Santo is pretty replacable at the moment.. :oops:

Boomer's played 426 games, and Clarke has played 1 (a good one). Yep...ready made replacement there! :huh:

Petrie --> Wood
Boomer ---> Clarke
Waite ---> Brown
Dal Santo ---> McKenzie
Wells ---> Anderson
Firitto ---> McDonald
Gibson ----> Higgins

Anderson is borderline rubbish, Higgins is good but battered and bruised at 28, and as RC posted, Mckenzie to replace a 3 time all Australian and near on 2 time brownlow winner? hmmm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you say the gardiner was involved with his daughter?

Keep up FFS:rolleyes:

The daughter was at the 21st and she is involved either with the gardiner or the pool cleaner, cant remember.....anyways its all a fact.

Richo is a campaigner
Scott is a great bloke who never whingers about his quackers
Billings cant wait to leave even though he signed on to 2017
and he want to go to North Melbourne because they are so chock full of young talent as our North friend showed above.

Anderson is borderline rubbish, Higgins is good but battered and bruised at 28, and as RC posted, Mckenzie to replace a 3 time all Australian and near on 2 time brownlow winner? hmmm

Higgins? He is one of the young players to replace their aging stars. Thought it must have been some young bloke they drafted that I hadn't heard of. But the 28 year old?

taking out our veterans, do we have anyone on our list that is 28?

Petrie --> Wood
Boomer ---> Clarke
Waite ---> Brown
Dal Santo ---> McKenzie
Wells ---> Anderson
Firitto ---> McDonald
Gibson ----> Higgins

Ha ha thats funny - most of the replacements for people in your side are people who are already in your side.

Begs the questions who are you going to use to replace the replacements?

And if I was playing AFL I'd rather stick my dick in a blender than play for a campaigner like Scott...

Extreme but I understand the sentiment. Scott's a rubbish coach but as a media performer and face of the club, I don't think he's terrible. Whinging utensil and truly awful match day coach, absolutely.

You can't replace Dal's previous output, but in terms of spot in the side, if not McKenzie, Dumont has a crack, Jacobs isn't awful and can do a job.

Anderson is an interesting one. This will be the first time in his career he'll play 4 consecutive games which is quite extraordinary. I agree, right now he is borderline rubbish, but he's shown glimpses in the last few weeks.

In any case, free agency and drafting means retirements equal cap space, replacing Dal is the least of our concerns.

Ha ha thats funny - most of the replacements for people in your side are people who are already in your side.

Begs the questions who are you going to use to replace the replacements?

We'll start with the current best 22 players that are injured and work from there. Wood, Waite, Higgins, Garner, Jacobs, Wright, McDonald & possibly Turner for starters.

You really should beat us this week if you're fair dinkum.

And I'm out as I'm going to get carded. Enjoy the game!

Extreme but I understand the sentiment. Scott's a rubbish coach but as a media performer and face of the club, I don't think he's terrible. Whinging utensil and truly awful match day coach, absolutely.

You can't replace Dal's previous output, but in terms of spot in the side, if not McKenzie, Dumont has a crack, Jacobs isn't awful and can do a job.

Anderson is an interesting one. This will be the first time in his career he'll play 4 consecutive games which is quite extraordinary. I agree, right now he is borderline rubbish, but he's shown glimpses in the last few weeks.

In any case, free agency and drafting means retirements equal cap space, replacing Dal is the least of our concerns.

We'll start with the current best 22 players that are injured and work from there. Wood, Waite, Higgins, Garner, Jacobs, Wright, McDonald & possibly Turner for starters.

Dumont is solid but is more of a clearance player is he not? Jacobs not up to anything other than tagging IMO

Anderson isn't rubbish, just very inconsistent, give him another 15-20 AFL games before judging him. It's only fair. People on here were shitcanning Seb Ross for ages, some guys just need to play a bunch of games and know they have the coaches confidence I think.

Petrie --> Wood
Boomer ---> Clarke
Waite ---> Brown
Dal Santo ---> McKenzie
Wells ---> Anderson
Firitto ---> McDonald
Gibson ----> Higgins
Only problem with that is who takes the spots of wood Clarke brown Mckenzie Anderson mcdonald and Higgins, name the 6 new people who will be getting games instead of the oldies. That's where your gonna fall apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back