Game Day North play the swanns + the umps @1:45 Warlord plays the first of his 300+ and Ratts steps in (again)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Game day is here at last.

After a tumultuous week where the senior coach, Al Clarkson has needed to take a mental break we probably all need to assess our collective states of mind but here we are anyway. Just look at those outs!

Well done for being there Brett Ratten - thank goodness the club has you!!!

IMG_0553.jpeg

Obviously, a win is on the cards.

Just need to see who is umpiring. It must be North's turn for the good ones ;)

Last edited:
Anything could happen after the week so far. I wouldn't even be particularly shocked if aliens choose the middle of Marvel, at half time, to reveal themselves to earthlings.

North by 21. Neck and neck for the first half, we pull away in the third, swans wane in the 4th and we over run them. lets *in goooooooooo

Go North from Otranto in Southern Italy. Got the overseas AFL thingo but will be driving while the match is on.

I usually ask for effort, the young blokes to show something and some sort of system but this week

No injuries. No coach resignations. Anything under 45 points a pass?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they lift today. They have too.

Also another s**t time slot, would be at the game just can’t turn down OT at the moment. The 1:45pm Saturday game should be removed from the fixture. Work, kids sports, etc impact this slot. Needs to go.

Would of loved to be at the game today.

Sissy Rose (my Little dachsador girl)
resized_20210507_204521-jpeg.1361219

barks the following...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back