North Robbed

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't argue with the Selwood one. 'twas high.

Because Selwood is a gutless cheat who dropped at the knees the second he touched the ball. No intention to play footy, only to play for frees.

The sooner they start calling them the same as ducking - which they are - the better. It's a disgrace to the game.

They equaled the West Coast free kick count in West Coast and they are complaining about the umpiring. That hardly ever happens

No. The umpiring was quite good tonight, There were a number of wrong decisions but they didn't favour either side. The key difference in the end was that North have an underperforming forward line. They have relied on Lindsay Thomas as their key target and he didn't fire tonight. Petrie is looking old and Daw is too raw. West Coast, by contrast, have a weak midfield but a more powerful forward line - hence the close match. In any close match supporters of the losing team will blame the umpires because they will notice dodgy decisions that went against them but not those that went for them, and they can appear in this light to be momentous. But they're not.

You'll almost never hear me say this, well i wont........... its that bloody obvious to even the most casual of followers. There should be an injury into this game.

Yep there were Injuries in the game. Very observant of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed as it was a clear free kick to Selwood. Would have been much better if it was a terrible decision. The karma bus backed up to Brad Scott and ushered him aboard tonight.

Because Selwood is a gutless cheat who dropped at the knees the second he touched the ball. No intention to play footy, only to play for frees.

The sooner they start calling them the same as ducking - which they are - the better. It's a disgrace to the game.

Guys just got home and saw the last few seconds of the game on replay. great mark by nic nat. Was the contentious free kick the selwood one. if so what was it for. I've had a quick look at the tape. black marks its kicks it before he needs to the ball goes over the pack the WC player braces for impact. Slowed it right down it is not in the back nor high. Did the North guy (Adams?) hold him too long. I watch it with the sound down so I am a bit unclear on what the fuss is about.

922767_333357446793453_604005634_n.jpg

Why does the Selwood family always look like they are sitting in an armchair when they are being tackled? Is this where the phrase "armchair ride from the umps" comes from?

Was going for north but that decision was worth it to see the hissy fit from Scott.

The two twins are like children, always acting like everything is against them. I like that they are outspoken but every other coach keeps their cool (relatively) when the inevitable bad calls go against them.

Its petulant, pathetic, childish and a bad image for kids.

But Clarkson abusing other parents and umpires at a local kids football match, punching holes in walls in full display of tv cameras, and calling journo's ********s is an excellent image for kids?

No coach holds a candle to Clarkson in the hissy fit, petulant, a-hole stakes. His form on this score is second to none.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back