Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon Liggers may get a shock as too how many Carltank fans will be around her.

Can't get to the game today :-(

All you BF folk who are going keep an eye on Ligma for me and make sure she doesn't get arrested slapping Carlton fans.
She will be ropable. I'm predicting a trip in a divvy van is on the cards.

Kind of confused how the seating works today. My fam all reserved our $0 ticket separately (L1 social club members) and so have different rows but same seat number on all of our tickets. Does this mean we can’t sit together?

I can't be there today and I'm devastated. Can't believe I'm going to miss the win that defines the start of our era. Enjoy everyone.
Disappointed in you.

Lack of squad changes have me a bit skeptical. I want to say it's a bad decision, but Clarko could have very well told some blokes they have X games not to be a complete spud or else you're gone. Proof will be in the pudding I suppose, both the match result and if some players (CCJ!!!!!1111) get exiled to the VFL afterwards.

"Rolled ankle". I thought that the AFL policy was introduced a few years after that.

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s usually about this time of the season that throws up a doozie round and stumps all the Tipsters.

I reckon we’ll win and there will be other upsets t this weekend too.

North by 15.
Richmond took it right up to them last time they played.

Interested to see how they go after the early bye.

1st game of the year i get to watch with the kids on the big screen at home. Instead of skiving out of work and watching on my phone in the donga.

Just want to see us have a real crack, honestly. CCJ to kick a bag.

Lack of squad changes have me a bit skeptical. I want to say it's a bad decision, but Clarko could have very well told some blokes they have X games not to be a complete spud or else you're gone. Proof will be in the pudding I suppose, both the match result and if some players (CCJ!!!!!1111) get exiled to the VFL afterwards.
That's my guess too. It's going to be another development year, so the approach may be "CCJ I'm going to give you a good run to find some form and show us something". I'd rather do this, and then be in doubt that the spuds will be gone at season's end. And it they don't show anything by 1/3 season, the youngsters get the last 2/3 of the year.

How many years can we keep players that are "almost there"... I thought it was a good move to get rid of Mahoney, Turner etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back