Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure any line is covering themselves in glory, but there have been numerous situations where the defenders should be halving it in contested situations and Curnow and Mckay are marking it.
They’re embarrassing themselves in aerial contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sport is genuinely rigged for the gambling companies, a narrative the AFL wants to spin for 'which team gets to have a fairytale' angle, and against smaller clubs that draw less revenue.

It's not a sport anymore, with the crackdowns on rules included it's a fake sport now that pantomimes competition, it feels like competition but it's not. The same stories are playing out every year, and the sport gets worse and worse in quality to watch and becomes over-adjudicated more and more, meanwhile, advertisers and gambling ads get more and more screentime and presence in the broadcasts as the entire AFL media moves over to new-internet marketing/clickbait strategies that somehow still work on the majority of the AFL viewing audience.

HMMM. I'll put on my tinfoil for this one but it's looking like this isn't a conspiracy more every year, oh and we ******* suck as a team. STILL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back