Autopsy North vs Crows - 'Tis a good day to be a Roo my friends!'

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching the replay, what a truly, inspirational stinker of a game by Tex (best capt.in the league) Walker. :p
Tex wouldn't look out of place on a Mardi Gras float.

NTTAWT

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

If Damian Barrett is a flog whose Sliding Doors is journalistic s**t ... then ... hang on... there is no "If." Damian Barrett IS a flog whose Sliding Doors is journalistic s**t.
Ten bucks next week's sliding doors is:

IF North can play like that against the top side THEN they need to do it every week.

Ten bucks next week's sliding doors is:

IF North can play like that against the top side THEN they need to do it every week.

IF North lead the undefeated top side by 64 points at 1/4 time THEN they should win by more than 64. Time to stop these fade outs. :)

If Damian Barrett is a flog whose Sliding Doors is journalistic s**t ... then ... hang on... there is no "If." Damian Barrett IS a flog whose Sliding Doors is journalistic s**t.

If we win a Flag in the next 5 years that flog will be the first down there patting backs.

No one will care.

What really impressed was how clean our hands were in traffic. We know how good Cunners is in traffic but the younglings like Dumont are showing composure and looking for options. For a guy with a handful of games under his belt EVW has some of the cleanest hands going. His ability to link up and find an outlet option was one of my takeaways from yesterdays game.
Clarkes ability to cover ground was excellent. Cant remember which quarter but he started a chain deep in defence and it ended up deep forward and there he was ready to get involved. And Wood adds some sort of dimension to our forward line. With some continuity and Garner back our forward lines aerial capabilities will be second to none.

Well played completely blowing us off the park, with what was our worst start to the game that I can recall.

Reckon there is a chance you can do a reverse 2016 & charge into finals contention after a poor start to the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played completely blowing us off the park, with what was our worst start to the game that I can recall.

Reckon there is a chance you can do a reverse 2016 & charge into finals contention after a poor start to the year.

Cheers mate, reckon you'll be right too. Very open year.

Just quietly, we've played 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. Plus 10th and 13th (Freo in Perth) and could be 5-2.

Easiest draw for the rest of the year. Wouldn't rule anything out.

Cheers mate, reckon you'll be right too. Very open year.

Just quietly, we've played 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. Plus 10th and 13th (Freo in Perth) and could be 5-2.

Easiest draw for the rest of the year. Wouldn't rule anything out.
The thing I took out of your early losses was that they were close games you could have easily won. Ie. Weren't playing poor football being blown away.

Good luck for the rest of the year as reckon it could be a log jam in the middle of the ladder.

You guys were far too good for us. Wanted it way more. Tackling stats alone show that.

A wake up call for our club. Hopefully in 4 months time we look back on it and thank you for the reality check we needed ;)

Good luck for the rest of the season. Reckon you'll take a few more scalps.

I think there is a good chance. If we win the next two then all we need is a reasonably strong finish to the year ala 2014/15. last year was unusual in that we started well and finished badly - if we return to normal patterns over the season we are a good chance for finals and more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back