Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and a double page spread on Goddard, Hird & Jobe :mad:

dragged up ANOTHER story on Dane Swann today .ffs
just remind me again when he last played ? They wheel him out every fortnight .

that paper all round is a joke , add the far right nut jobs , don’t know how they survive.

dragged up ANOTHER story on Dane Swann today .ffs
just remind me again when he last played ? They wheel him out every fortnight .

that paper all round is a joke , add the far right nut jobs , don’t know how they survive.

Dogs on the back page!

Someone's gunna get a rap over the knuckles for that...

The interesting thing about this game is that Beasley kicks the goal and then the umpire signals the goal at the 24 second mark of the clip. The siren sounds at the 31 second mark of the clip, however the ball has not yet been re-bounced. Technically those 7 seconds should be played out not immediately after the goal was signalled but after the ball had been bounced again in the centre.

The interesting thing about this game is that Beasley kicks the goal and then the umpire signals the goal at the 24 second mark of the clip. The siren sounds at the 31 second mark of the clip, however the ball has not yet been re-bounced. Technically those 7 seconds should be played out not immediately after the goal was signalled but after the ball had been bounced again in the centre.
Yes, but on this occasion I'm ok with their interpretation of the rules :p
Beasley didn't hold it for that long either ... :cool:

Can someone send in to the Herald Sun any random stories that might include something Collingwood ?
seriously they must be running out of ideas by now.
Collingwood stories / images everyday on web page .

its just ridiculous, they are not even the biggest club anymore.

Totally agree :bulldogs:

Almost missed this post. Fossie. That's a day I'll never forget. I was standing on the top step behind the left point post and I believe that is when my heart problems began because I thought I was going to have a heart attack that day. I remember watching that ball heading toward Beasley and him backing up and marking it and the crowd went wild. Then when he kicked the goal...you can't get better than that. It was one of the best wins in our history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weightman has struck me in media as being so happy to be at the Dogs. You can see the joy in him every time he's in a video.

I feel sorry for all the first year players who thought they were on the threshold of their careers, and have had to twiddle their thumbs on the sidelines all this time. Without the VFL they will have a lot longer to wait for their chance. Only 22 can play at a time. What will the others do? So much uncertainty.

Too many of our players worried about how their hair looks rather than getting physical in a game.
Are players not allowed lives outside of footy? Dunkley loves to cook, which I'm sure takes a ton of his spare time and a lot of thought on it, but it doesn't affect his footy. So why would changing your hair style affect your footy?

Are players not allowed lives outside of footy? Dunkley loves to cook, which I'm sure takes a ton of his spare time and a lot of thought on it, but it doesn't affect his footy. So why would changing your hair style affect your footy?
When did I say Dunkley in particular? When did I say they couldn't do other things? You've made some assumptions there. Based on our last two performances my statement is correct.

Too many of our players worried about how their hair looks rather than getting physical in a game.

Same words about physicality on the Twitter post of his mullet on Monday. You could never accuse Bailey Smith of that, have you actually watched him !!

Same words about physicality on the Twitter post of his mullet on Monday. You could never accuse Bailey Smith of that, have you actually watched him !!
Yeah I saw that tweet as well. I wouldn't accuse Smith of it, he's one of the few that has a go every game! But I can name a number of players that need to step up.

Yeah I saw that tweet as well. I wouldn't accuse Smith of it, he's one of the few that has a go every game! But I can name a number of players that need to step up.
So there's no actual connection between caring about your hair too much and toughness then.

Why don't we keep the actual criticisms to what happens on the field? If someone is lacking in toughness then it's just that. No need to attribute it to some completely irrelevant off-field chaff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back