Werewolf Nothing and Gralin host - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Remove this Banner Ad

Jmoo is the only cat left.
1 hatter
1 heart
1 duchess
1 cat
3 wonderlanders

Jmoo’s plan was to send it to MP but he was lynched so hopefully it has randomly gone to bad and they drop off but more preferably again the duchess. Yes I’m banging on about this but I’m not coming back from obscurity in these games to just lose to a stinky duchess. I’d rather lose to the hearts/hatters of I had to lose.

I forgot it was such a small number to begin with, I had two cats remaining but otherwise this makes sense.

I can say with certainty I am both a wonderlander and not in possession of the Drink Me.

I forgot it was such a small number to begin with, I had two cats remaining but otherwise this makes sense.

I can say with certainty I am both a wonderlander and not in possession of the Drink Me.
Small number and I’m wondering if it was a slight oversight by mods to possibly change the duchess to final 4 rather than final 5 but that’s neither here nor there considering there have been multiple mod kills so far not doing us any favours.

Drink Me New
The Queen had always suspected that the potions and food lying around Wonderland were not fit for card consumption. The queen had been careful to avoid suspicion, but after receiving the Drink Me they pondered their invincibility. They supped at the nectar of Drink Me. It was intoxicating. They threw their head back with excitement "Off with their..."

The memory of a queen will last through the looking glass, but we all know that isn't a Heart. Cadsky folded quicker than a 2/7 split, all the time muttering "Off with their..."

Cadsky killed by Drink Me

The Queen had always suspected that the potions and food lying around Wonderland were not fit for card consumption. The queen had been careful to avoid suspicion, but after receiving the Drink Me they pondered their invincibility. They supped at the nectar of Drink Me. It was intoxicating. They threw their head back with excitement "Off with their..."

The memory of a queen will last through the looking glass, but we all know that isn't a Heart. Cadsky folded quicker than a 2/7 split, all the time muttering "Off with their..."

simpsons search GIF

that was a very astute passing of the drink me there…

Oh good more people will likely be killed then.

god help me real housewives of atlanta GIF
Probably game over if Duchess is around and paying attention.

Unless Jmoo sends protection out to someone other than himself and causes a bit of chaos

jmoo wan MC Bad Genius croweater 41 Footypie32 Pie 4 Life all gathered around in the morning, they had awoken to the news of the death of the Queen. They were all pleased but one was celebrating a little more. The Duchess thought that with their kill overnight they would be the champion of Wonderland.

Unfortunately, they were unsuccessful on their shot meaning there were still 6.

They looked around, 1 2 3 4 5. Where was thewizardmelon ?

THEWIZARDMELON they called. It turned frantic, surely they hadn't lost a Wonderlander overnight. How was it possible? The Tea Party knew it wasn't them.

They stumbled into the clearing to see the lifeless corpse of the Wonderlander, this had the hallmarks of the Queen. She must have killed him before drinking the potion.

thewizardmelon killed by Hearts

MC Bad Genius started with a smirk, it grew into a grin then maniacal laughter.

I've WON. I am the Duchess and I am the greatest in Wonderland. Congrats to the Duchess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks everyone for playing. Thanks to big_icky and DemurePrincess for being my first modkills, it means a lot. Thanks for everyone playing along with the Wonderland theme. Next time I'd not make it a modkill but a roleblock of sorts.

Thanks to Gralin for co-hosting and picking up the errors before publishing. I had great time and learnt a lot.

Thanks everyone for playing. Thanks to big_icky and DemurePrincess for being my first modkills, it means a lot. Thanks for everyone playing along with the Wonderland theme. Next time I'd not make it a modkill but a roleblock of sorts.

Thanks to Gralin for co-hosting and picking up the errors before publishing. I had great time and learnt a lot.
Excellent job mate. Thanks for a fun game.

A lot of fun Nothing. Bravo!
Now that we've learnt Wonderland vocab, I hope we can play it again soon.

honestly - If no one claims the caterpillar role, I will be forced to give the Drink Me to the other flog (which I really dont want to do) and waste our protect on me
You should have known I was good the moment I replied for this and didn’t do a Cadsky 😉

You should have known I was good the moment I replied for this and didn’t do a Cadsky 😉
oh man! i was being so careful!

i wonder what others were missed…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back