Number 39 - Casey Sibosado (Pick 3 2008 RD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tradebait. Worst case scenario they'll help him out by getting him listed with another team with a 5th rd trade or something.

Why would they trade him for a 5th rounder? What would be the point?

Given they have already de-listed Houghton you would have a feel they are looking at keeping him. Who knows but he he looks lick he has the tools, just not the heart.

So did Hinkley a couple of years a go. Final games of the year that mean nothing cannot always be used to judge players.

A bit different - Hinkley has always had a major skill deficiency which limits his potential (Which as many on this forum believe, cannot be fixed), whereas Sibosado is good skill wise and has good aerobic athletic traits, which provides a good foundation for improvement. I believe that he can improve his deficiencies of endurance, so long as his attitude is good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that he can improve his deficiencies of endurance, so long as his attitude is good.

How long does he need? Endurance has been his problem since he was drafted, yet three years on and not much has changed. That's just awful for a rookie listed player, who should be doing everything possible to prove their worth.

I am informed that Talls take a while. Given that super endurance isn't a requirement of position anyway, it really comes down to mental application as to how much time I would give him. Is he seen to be out there trying to improve, or is he not that interested?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back