NZ vs WI (2 Tests, 3 T20I)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Windies bowling attack is one of the best in the world. Roach Gabriel Holder and Joseph is up there. Not quite Eng or Aus level but not far off, its just a shame that batting wise there is no consistency.

Both sides in this game have strong fast bowling units will be great to watch.

This is about as good a side as they can pick, with Bravo back in the side. Campbell is still a problem at the top, and young Joshua De Silva needs to be given a chance too but I like this line-up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One criticism I would have of the Windies attack in the last couple of years since they began to emerge as a bit of a force, is that the days when 2-3 of them are all 'on' are a bit few and far between. It's often left to whoever is having a bit of a day out to do the bulk of the work. There's not a lot of innings where the wickets are split 3-3-2-2 or anything.

Watching Williamson here makes it even more baffling that he was so poor in Australia last summer.

Latham has worked really hard and played a great little knock so far, Williamson has waltzed in and just done it in a canter so far.

Watching Williamson here makes it even more baffling that he was so poor in Australia last summer.

Latham has worked really hard and played a great little knock so far, Williamson has waltzed in and just done it in a canter so far.
Shows how well Australia's bowlers bowled.

Steady the Ship and Dave Franco grinding away nicely here.

Strange team selection, don't see the point of Mitchell. If the 4 main seamers can't get the job done I don't think he will make a difference. Should have played Conway at 6, he needs to be in the team. Santner is garbage in tests but still would have been better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back