Analysis Of the 34 games we have lost

Remove this Banner Ad

You may need do some research mate. It's a grand old flag is part of the song we sing after we win games of football. Watch the weekends replay if you want

Ohhh burn, oh well we'll get you next time we play this season.

Jeez everyone on here are such sore losers, get over it guys it's football
You come on to a random thread to stir things up - what did you expect to happen? :rolleyes:
Off you go now - the Melbourne band wagon is this way :thumbsdown:

I don't think anyone here replying to you could be described as being a sore loser. I'm reading the comments as friendly banter. I for one am happily typing and laughing at the poke. Good for you, your team played really well and showed us up. Things are heading in the right direction finally so get ready to enjoy some excitement and fun times again.

Nobody would argue that the Dees haven't had a decent side for a long time and the jokes therefore regarding remembering the team song after a win are expected.

Just remember though, that you have come onto the Hawthorn side of Bigfooty where we are proud and hate losing and we bite when we're hurt.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geeze, you are an idiot.

Nobody showed any sign of being a sore loser, everybody simply engaged in banter with your invasion into a thread that had nothing to do with the Melbourne game. Now that you've said what you just said in this terribly ill-adivsed post, piss off back to the pathetic little hole in the ground that is Melbourne. We voted against the merger, get over it. Your team is propped up by the afl, and you want to gloat over a single win since what? facebook was created? When yu had your loottle post, we all thought... "Oh look, how cute, a little Melbourne person, clapping their little handies in glee" Nobody bit at you, they simply replied with banter. But calling us sore losers is just stupid. Have a little look at the "L" column in the afl ladder to see who the losers are. You will find Hawthorn are not sore losers, we are poor losers. As in we don't do it often. We are in fact terrible at it. So if you don't like people who win all the time, go back to the Melbourne board and laugh at the losers there.

You may need do some research mate. It's a grand old flag is part of the song we sing after we win games of football. Watch the weekends replay if you want

Do not ever forget that your club is sh_it! Don't even bother coming on this board. Your record since 1964 is atrocious. To even dare type on this board is ridiculous. You are a nothing club. There was a team called port Adelaide in 2014 that was apparently building. Failed to back up two years since. Enjoy season wins, however never forget your role that all Melbourne are good for is making up the numbers outside the 8. Keep silent gimp

KOLOKOTRONIS

You have to understand we get flogs like you coming here every time we lose because its the greatest win in the modern age for their shitty teams and they cant contain their excitement.

Gets a little tiring after a while.

It would be more interesting if our Tassie opponents stats were here also.

Well Carlton put on a shocker this week.

And to continue, I'm not quite sure I understand the 34 games part? We've probably only seen the club lose 34 games in the last 6-7 years, not 4.

In fact I don't get the 'grand ole flag' part either?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back