• Damn you Sleepy Mark!

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Hail GIGAMARK!

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • What? When was that on?

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Breust is still on our list and the kittens are alive and well so I fail to see how we could've possibly won trade week

Was this cathartic for you Eldo?

How I’m picturing eldo reading the trade thread

Bobs Burgers Louise GIF

I think there is some mixed results but likely far more positive than negative but i do have some i have doubts also. Chol and Ginnivan if they fit in well could be massive improvements to the forward line. Both have really high ceilings to what they can deliver. However, dont understand really getting Gunners back now even the Champ he was. Don't get where he fits in now and also at the expense of losing Ryan. Was hoping to see more of him and thought he did enough to warrant more of a chance. Still like to see 'Ambrosio which should happen anyway. Overall, I think a win, but time will tell how it all plays out. The upcoming draft will be crucial also to see who we get and how they fit in with these recruits. Cant wait for Round 1 next season.

Started with 3, 30, 49, Kosi, Brocky and Ryan

now we have 4, 44, 47, 49, 61, 62, 63, 83, Chol, Ginnivan, Gunston.

And we get to grab Pick 4, McCabe and possibly Dear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started with 3, 30, 49, Kosi, Brocky and Ryan

now we have 4, 44, 47, 49, 61, 62, 63, 83, Chol, Ginnivan, Gunston.

And we get to grab Pick 4, McCabe and possibly Dear.
Solid, not spectacular. Forward line has been our weakest part of the ground and each of Ginnivan, Chol and Gunston are proven AFL goalkickers. Will all three land? Maybe not as there is risk with each but if 2 do, it will help us

I think the list looks more capable of kicking a winning score

Ginnivan would have been a clear first rounder 12 months ago when he kicked 40 goals as a second year player. That’s the trade I am happiest with. Good upside

Back