Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nahh mate he was part of their academy. He will probably get slightly less but like a lot of our players will stay
Don't think he was actually, he's a WA boy. Jack Buckley (who was also on fire this season) was, though.

Exactly this ... none of those gws backs are worth pursuing. Downhill skiers the lot of them

Angry Black And White GIF

Taylor would be the dream from that lot. Would be bloody hard to pry him loose, especially if GWS continue like they did in the latter part of this year.

Would need to offer 10-12 mill over 7 years at least.
I remember watching him with interest a lot this season, particularly in our game against GWS - Lewis is no slouch as a forward but he simply could not get space on Taylor no matter how much distance he covered. Everywhere Lewis was, Taylor was half a metre away at most and always within spoiling distance. Same goes for when they played Gold Coast, I was watching King and despite all his pace and height he just could not get a metre on him - it'd been a long time since I'd seen such a demolition job by a key defender on a highly rated key forward.

Christian Moraes I believe is tied to us via an academy bid which should be after the top 20 by 2024.

Not sure he will last that long though, as being rated a late a first round pick already.

We need to "Ashton Moir" him like the Crows have done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only.. he’s gone from 78kg to a paltry 84kg in three years since drafted and when played in defence looks like a fish out of water every time his opponent leads
Yeah because Sam Taylor played a whopping 4 games and averaged an amazing 8 touches a game in year 3. Year 4 is usually when a young a key defender/forward really starts to blossom. Cut DGB some slack ffs.

Yeah because Sam Taylor played a whopping 4 games and averaged an amazing 8 touches a game in year 3. Year 4 is usually when a young a key defender/forward really starts to blossom. Cut DGB some slack ffs.
You must rememebr Taylor lost almost the entire year to a rare case of septic arthritis and couldn't even walk for about 3 months

Taylor would be the dream from that lot. Would be bloody hard to pry him loose, especially if GWS continue like they did in the latter part of this year.

Would need to offer 10-12 mill over 7 years at least.
We more than have the money, but do we have the gumption?
I am afraid this is what it is going to take…..minimum! We need quality big blokes both forward and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back