Toast Frosty 150 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

He cops a lot of flak on here and is bit of a scapegoat but he is admired and respected by his team mates and a leader of this club.

So congratulations frosty on making it to 150. Its been a long journey spanning 3 clubs. I certainly love the way you go about it. You have nothing left to give at the end of the game.
Its fitting you play this game against your previous club. Hope you have a great game.

A little reminder that the prefix says "Toast" not "Roast"...

Playing 150 AFL games is a great achievement, regardless of anyone's opinions of recent games...

As Thumper's mum told him..."If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all!"

I'll be the first to admit I haven't been the most glowing critic of him in the past, but he loves the club and plays with serious pasison and intent week in week out. He's had some massive games for us this year and is such a strong mark, adds a lot to our defence. Congrats to him on 150!

If you want to feel all emotions on the spectrum in 120 minutes forget the acid trip and watch Frost instead.

Congrats Frosty. One of my favourites to watch. Like a box of chocolates as another comparably quick and intelligent man once said.

Love the badger!

Manic attack on the contest, single minded desire to get the ball going forward immediately.

Congratulations on 150 games played at 100 miles an hour, few players in the AFL bring the heat he does every week.

Congrats to frosty. I’ve been critical of him the last few weeks, but it’s a hell of an effort to play 150 AFL games. Heart and soul player. Hope we get a win against your old club to celebrate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Equal 6th for intercepts in the comp.

He’s the highest rated defender for defensive half pressure acts at Hawthorn too.

Imagine what we would look like without him.

Congrats Frosty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back