Official Bay 13 Happy Xmas best wishes thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo_Ralph

2018 the year of the docker
Dec 18, 2017
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
In my limited time I have seen that the Bay is made up of campaigners, dickheads, w***ers, carpet munchers, flickers, and felchers.

But despite all that I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Krimbo, for various reasons I may not last another 24 hours, so with that I hope you all get what you deserve this festive season.

To my favourites here thanks for making the short time enjoyable. Le Grille Wooshette and Kangaroos4eva you are the cement between my bricks, and I think there's something in that for everyone.

I want world peace

And Port to fold

Otherwise not interested in Christmas gifts

Merry things to all the award winners this week, and let us not forget the real meaning...

27c77f807bf3ce40dd2ae4990ddbc09c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my limited time I have seen that the Bay is made up of campaigners, dickheads, ******s, carpet munchers, flickers, and felchers.

But despite all that I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Krimbo, for various reasons I may not last another 24 hours, so with that I hope you all get what you deserve this festive season.

To my favourites here thanks for making the short time enjoyable. Le Grille Wooshette and Kangaroos4eva you are the cement between my bricks, and I think there's something in that for everyone.
Do you think a vengeful goderator is going to come along and smite thee, oh Benjamin?

Do you think a vengeful goderator is going to come along and smite thee, oh Benjamin?
That snide insinuation has no place in the feel good Xmas Fred. Shirley there are other Fred's where you can do your dirty work.
QUOTE="Freo_Ralph, post: 53810096, member: 186012"]That snide insinuation has no place in the feel good Xmas Fred. Shirley there are other Fred's where you can do your dirty work.[/QU

Tremendous...keep Xmas Xmassy is my motto[/QUOTE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back