Official Bay13 2017 LEAST Humorous Poster Award --- Congratulations Subaru!

Who wins the inaugural 2017 Bay13 LEAST Humorous Poster Award?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread adequately sums up the worst elements of Bay 13. s**t truck posting as far as the eye can see.

This thread adequately sums up the worst elements of Bay 13. s**t truck posting as far as the eye can see.
It certainly sums up how lamentably centered the Bay has become around the two prevailing shitfights and demonstrates the inordinate number of posters involved in both with no sense of humor whatsoever.

It certainly sums up how lamentably centered the Bay has become around the two prevailing shitfights and demonstrates the inordinate number of posters involved in both with no sense of humor whatsoever.
Please add yourself to the poll.. thanks

Congratulations subaru, I didn't vote for you but the tribe has spoken!

Untitled-1.jpg

Have a look at all the Port threads ... who do you think is the top contributor in everyone of them ... subaru
Even in the Adelaide threads she posts about Port and or Port Players.
I have a sense of humour, but to look at the same s**t posted over again and again, defies logic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Croweaters way too ******* late trying to swing the vote here

Well done subaru. Living in puffer heads every day. It must be flattering in a way to have so many obsessed with you.
It's true.
Although I am surprised at how many of these voters must read shitfight threads !
Anyway ....
Thank you all so much.

I'd like to thank the offended salty puffers - especially those that created accounts to vote. 24-7 I'm in their heads ! Suzanne Olsen, Kamry Krow, Subaflog(?) - now there's a puffer that should take their show on the road!
Not to mention DaveyRs and Porked99 ( still burning aren't you flog :D)
So to win by one vote is truly a lucky break ....

Thanks also to those posters ( generally the Cats fans ) who obviously still have not got over the Prelim loss. Going Down on Kay Park and good old CatsnLakersnSomeothershit - thanks a bunch ! I do love how you both seem to think that west Horsham shitfights need your input !

Lastly, those that posted despite being on my ignore list and having not been replied to for over 2 years - your emptiness and bitterness at being ignored sits well with me ! An AvocadaDrover, some Freo irrelevant thing and DanWAnk I believe ....good to see you're still around and are still craving my attention.

Now, give me the badge !

:D

Last edited:
Nah. Take away your childish alias votes and she wouldn't have. But as I said, it must be flattering to have so many puffers obsessing over her.
My voting list is a who's not a who list.

If I'd got votes from the likes of Jazny, Oogac, Maximum Gawnage, Cut Above , Packed Lunch, DB Swannie, Ilksy, VJ Knight, NL, Boondy, Spazz Cat, William Wonka, a couple of the GWS fellas - and others who I think are really good posters - I may be a tad miffed however it's a list of also rans.
Although Red Vest, I am disappoint !
Bovered
Nup

Last edited:
Back