Competitions Okely Dokely Goal Kicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to await team selections this week, but just in case I forget I'll tentatively lock in Harry Dear in his possible debut game. If Dear doesn't play, I'll probably take Lyons but I'll try to confirm this on Thursday night.

I'm going to Belgium tonight for four weeks for tennis, so I'll do my best to be on top of selections but some of other mods will be editing if I'm unavailable.
Hank's away... let the introduction of complicated new bylaws commence!

Hank's away... let the introduction of complicated new bylaws commence!

Good grief.

I choose Cameron [sub Lyons], unless it's designated opposite day in which case I'll go for Lever [sub Hartigan]. If it's the time travel round, I'll stick with my original selection but with Porplyzia instead of Lyons and Sloane instead of Cameron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good grief.

I choose Cameron [sub Lyons], unless it's designated opposite day in which case I'll go for Lever [sub Hartigan]. If it's the time travel round, I'll stick with my original selection but with Porplyzia instead of Lyons and Sloane instead of Cameron.
Does this mean on backwards day you can only tip GlenelG?

QUESTION!

Can you win more than 1 immunity card? Essentially stockpiling them if you continue to win them.

If there isn't a rule set for that, I support only being able to have 1 immunity card per player at any one time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back