OKFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose it is pretty easy to send the "hitee" off. Just point the stretcher towards the boundary line.
By the posts , if I'm not mistaken, BD have had players sent off two weeks in a row, and 3 in 1 game?
Don't think I've ever heard of 3 in game sent off, new O&K record? Other than a melee ? Not even then to my memory.
I would think the usual is to send 1 player off.

Pretty sure no one was sent off in the Mohyu game. Blokes from both sides in the two's Vs Bright were sent off the week before.

I agree that anything unprovoked and unexpected should be condemned. However, common sense suggests that if both blokes are throwing punches both should get sent off/reported.

"A bit rough" , you have to be kidding?
Fairly sure slim was just chucking that in there too cover his attempt to find out whether doon would be weakened for his mob. Hats off too the blacks they've improved and had a good season but they are stairing down the barrel at a straight sets exit in the finals anyway.

Last edited:
Fairly sure slim was just chucking that in there too cover his attempt to find out whether doon would be weakened for his mob. Hats off too the blacks they've improved and had a good season but they are stairing down the barrel at a straight sets exit in the finals anyway.

Sh*t....Foiled again, I must be losing my touch...Does anyone out there know about set penalties. I thought that if you had already rec'd a set penalty in a season that your next offence had to go the tribunal....I could be wrong tho

This weeks tips
All blacks to beat Doon by 60+
Glenrowan to hear Whorouly by 100
Milawa to pump the Hawks by 125+
Greta over Moyhu
Tarra by 100 over bright
KV in a close one against an undermanned GBat

Top 6 looks pretty set now

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looks to be pretty set now. Moyhus come from behind won against Greta yesterday pretty much sealed the top 6. The hoppers now 3 games clear of 7 and 8 on the ladder.
My boys are going to be rueing the missed opportunities, 2 close losses to Moyhu when leading deep in both games plus the loss to bright have cost them a spot in the top 6. Jezza Wilson and CJ smith got their hands on it when it counted the most. Jezza kicked 2 or 3 in the last and set up one for CJ.

Shattering for young Ravo. You like to see good players in finals
Does it bring Tarra back to the pack a little now?

Shattering for young Ravo. You like to see good players in finals
Does it bring Tarra back to the pack a little now?
In my eyes - yes. Tarrawingee have enormous depth, but not so much as to cover such a class player in Raven.
He could have easily been the difference in the grand final when Glenrowan start getting a roll on; he would be the one to kick a goal against the flow of play.
Tarrawingee have a lot of weapons though. It might free up some more midfield time for some other game changers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know what your problem is to be honest Slim. Glenrowan were always going to be thereabouts come this time of year and given some unexpected results earlier in the season, that is why people are talking about it. Makes sense really.
Glenrowan"S new CHF is very handy for them... a lump of a lad that will take the load off nige, Matt, duff, jordy,

Who's their new CHF? Not sure those guys need a load taken off them! They seem to handle the attention better than most
His last name was Hearne had a big strong grab on him looked good and will only get better playing the rest of the year with them I think

His last name was Hearne had a big strong grab on him looked good and will only get better playing the rest of the year with them I think

Hmmm, new member talking up a new player to the league with their first post... could have at least spelled your own name right Nick :rolleyes:

Hmmm, new member talking up a new player to the league with their first post... could have at least spelled your own name right Nick :rolleyes:
Haha nonch you got me great investigation... if it makes you feel better we can call me nick but I'm not a player.. I will change the profile name to nick for you...good work trying to name and shame someone on a website but next time get the facts right you should know that

Haha nonch you got me great investigation... if it makes you feel better we can call me nick but I'm not a player.. I will change the profile name to nick for you...good work trying to name and shame someone on a website but next time get the facts right you should know that

And gets a bit defensive about being caught out Nonch :tearsofjoy:

Haha no naming and shaming here mate. I don't actually think you are Nick - that'd be far too obvious! You know I'm smart enough to know who you really are ;)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sounds like glenrowan has two hands on the cup again with too many injuries to Tarra. Disappointing was hoping for a competitive grand final this year

Sounds like glenrowan has two hands on the cup again with too many injuries to Tarra. Disappointing was hoping for a competitive grand final this year

I've been thinking this as well over the last fortnight, another few weeks of the regular season to go and I can't see tarra not getting anymore injuries. Will they rest a few over the next two weeks with easier games against bonnie doon and the hawks? The hawks game might even be a good game to blood a few thirds boys even!!

And glenrowan to make big statements in the next two weeks and finish the season in second spot

I've been thinking this as well over the last fortnight, another few weeks of the regular season to go and I can't see tarra not getting anymore injuries. Will they rest a few over the next two weeks with easier games against bonnie doon and the hawks? The hawks game might even be a good game to blood a few thirds boys even!!

And glenrowan to make big statements in the next two weeks and finish the season in second spot
They won't finish top 2 but it won't matter, hand them the cup now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back