Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
H.B.K Surely your Joking? J.Kleeman?

Very Well known. Best Underage Player i have ever watched! Mightymagpie should be able to fill you in on his stats..

Who the hell is J.Kleeman? Never heard of him, and ive been around a long time!!!

Are you one of his mates taking the p*ss?? :thumbsdown:

Just back tracking a bit, as someone said on here previously "Standen would only go to DOSA if Rocket Callinan got the Senior job" and then some unflattering comments regarding Callinan, what is so wrong with him? Was a very good player at DOSA back about 7 or 8 years ago and was apparently gonna help out with the Ships in 2011 but didn't for whatever reason. The ex Clarence guys that I talk with speak of him highly, coached the Clarence Reserves flag in 2010, which makes all the flak a bit hard to work out.

I think it was from only one poster.

I find Rocket to be a great bloke. When I spoke to him last week he said he was going to have a kick next year.
Good footy brain and handy player.

hopefully the roosters can regains the services of Kim Harvey ( overseas ) and jimmy pennwright (injury ) next season aswell
becuase before last year they were both the best players at the club!!!
things are looking up early for the roosters but its still only early... remember uni a few years ago just because you pick up a few doesnt mean sucess !!!!!!!

hopefully the roosters can regains the services of Kim Harvey ( overseas ) and jimmy pennwright (injury ) next season aswell
becuase before last year they were both the best players at the club!!!
things are looking up early for the roosters but its still only early... remember uni a few years ago just because you pick up a few doesnt mean sucess !!!!!!!
Harves will be back for next season. Got a feeling Jimmy will just see how he goes, was a pretty nasty injury he got got earlier this year. I had the displeasure of seeing it first hand and may i say, and i think most would agree, Jim is a fairly hard man on the field. Damn he was in pain that day the poor bloke. Personally if he plays i really hope it goes well for the big fella:thumbsu:

this is why its called the silly season.

I have spoken to a few blokes over the last couple of weeks and this is some of the crap I have heard

Dosa-- Standen,M Fisher, Robbie Devine,Vietch
Oha -- Mitch swan, Paine
Richmond--
Hutchins-- Ben Setchel
Channel--M Corbett and the whole Huonville side.
Saints --Jon Bowering, brad Carver
Uni -- Divinuto C Wilson
Richmond have signed, Leon Davis, Setanta Ohelphin, Brad Ottens , Austen Wannamerri, in negoitations with Shane Crawford mark Harvey and Daryn Creswell.God there is so much crap on here

Richmond interview both setta and fischer 500.00 a game each,
In another post you say how much crap there is posted on here, well this just about takes the cake!

Thats 20k on 2 players! Gee they'd be going alright.

Let's just say this, Richmond may have interviewed Fisher, but actually knowing him I know 1000 a game wouldnt get him there. He has links at DOSA and is more than keen to play with us!

Setchell on the other hand I don't know.. Is anybody disputing the fact he has been a good footy player over a number of years.. He'd be worth whatever he's getting.

The only crap that hasn't been posted is that both are playing for DOSA and are excited about hopefully turning the club around.

Richmond have signed, Leon Davis, Setanta Ohelphin, Brad Ottens , Austen Wannamerri, in negoitations with Shane Crawford mark Harvey and Daryn Creswell.God there is so much crap on here

Would these two be any relation to Austin Woneamirri and Setanta O'hailpin :D

It is silly season and Powerrooblue is getting right into it!!

Have Richmond actually picked up any players? Lost any? They seem to be pretty quiet at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In another post you say how much crap there is posted on here, well this just about takes the cake!

Thats 20k on 2 players! Gee they'd be going alright.

Let's just say this, Richmond may have interviewed Fisher, but actually knowing him I know 1000 a game wouldnt get him there. He has links at DOSA and is more than keen to play with us!

Setchell on the other hand I don't know.. Is anybody disputing the fact he has been a good footy player over a number of years.. He'd be worth whatever he's getting.

The only crap that hasn't been posted is that both are playing for DOSA and are excited about hopefully turning the club around.
Hey don't forget the 500 a game that is freely quoted as an offer to speedy, thats another ten grand rooster man

Would these two be any relation to Austin Woneamirri and Setanta O'hailpin :D

It is silly season and Powerrooblue is getting right into it!!

Have Richmond actually picked up any players? Lost any? They seem to be pretty quiet at the moment
Hey everyone thanks for the laughs joining in on here, its as easy as to fire the pot here, nah Richmond have not recruited at all, no-one wants to play for 150.00 a game so the blues are priced out of the market, anyways they went better than 5 other clubs last year, so they are hoping things go ok.sorry didn't realise it was a spelling contest

Harvey considering returning to New Norfolk. Source - from the horse's mouth!
Tell the horse he's talking crap;)
KH has said for a few years that one day he will go back to the valley of love, has a little point to prove perhaps... Possibly could happen next year but i'll stay positive and hope he goes around for the roosters one more time. He's always looked good in the long sleeve 48(which was the one thing he asked for when he first signed:p)

Hey everyone thanks for the laughs joining in on here, its as easy as to fire the pot here, nah Richmond have not recruited at all, no-one wants to play for 150.00 a game so the blues are priced out of the market, anyways they went better than 5 other clubs last year, so they are hoping things go ok.sorry didn't realise it was a spelling contest
Richmond only willing to pay $150 a game for players, we should be thanking you for the laughs prb. Got a feeling that'll change by mid June:thumbsu:

Pretty funny you say that you only offer $150 a game, when I know that one 6,000 year old player for the Blues is on the 10k figure that you speak of.

The insinuation that DOSA are spending 30k on 3 players is ludicrous. Especially being in the know.

Try again powerrooblue

Sorry but im just a tad confused...

Richmond don't offer more than $150... but earlier you've said they offered $500 a game to both Setchell and Fisher? :confused:

Which one is it PRB??

I think you might just be making up a few things and reeling everyone in!!!

Was talking to a club President over the weekend who said that the other clubs in the OSFA are very worried over the future of Uni. Not just in terms of playing list but could go the way of Friends.:eek:
Anyone got any info on how they are going? They aren't nearly as vocal as they usually are this time of year.

Pretty funny you say that you only offer $150 a game, when I know that one 6,000 year old player for the Blues is on the 10k figure that you speak of.

The insinuation that DOSA are spending 30k on 3 players is ludicrous. Especially being in the know.

But it would be fair to say they're on a good wicket, the pair of them, Setchell and Fisher? Wouldn't be playing for fun I wouldn't have thought.

But it would be fair to say they're on a good wicket, the pair of them, Setchell and Fisher? Wouldn't be playing for fun I wouldn't have thought.
who gives a rats arse how much coin they are getting..they are coaches and can get payed what ever dosa wants to pay them..and if trent standen plays it would be some very much needed recruiting that the club needs.it may take 1 or 2 or 3 yrs but the roosters will be a force once again.

that would be the figure for sure and i reckon big splanny would love to put the big paws around your neck and give you a gentle old squeezs,,, praise be the lord

Tell the horse he's talking crap;)
KH has said for a few years that one day he will go back to the valley of love, has a little point to prove perhaps... Possibly could happen next year but i'll stay positive and hope he goes around for the roosters one more time. He's always looked good in the long sleeve 48(which was the one thing he asked for when he first signed:p)
Yet to see anyone look good running around in those dreadful looking colours!!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back