Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Wheeler out would hurt their chances

I thought people were trying to leave Victoria not come here, you'd assume the vacant raiders position would be attractive

Are Yarrawonga good enough to cause an upset at Lavington this weekend? They beat Rovers and Corowa in rounds 5 and 6 but couldn’t match the heavy weights in the next 2. Heard a few rumblings that things aren’t real flash at Lavi so could be a chance for Yarra.
Who wins Wodonga v Corowa?
Wang beat Raiders easy.
Myrtleford beat North
Albury beat Rovers in a good game.

Went and watched Wodonga Vs Albury, as I had a sneaking suspicion the heavy track might show the Tigers weakness. As I have stated earlier, they won't win it unless the finals grounds are hard and fast, and the weather dry. They are too light and young, and Wang in particular will test them physically. They had some quality out on Saturday granted, but I haven't seen an unbeaten side so beatable.

Went and watched Wodonga Vs Albury, as I had a sneaking suspicion the heavy track might show the Tigers weakness. As I have stated earlier, they won't win it unless the finals grounds are hard and fast, and the weather dry. They are too light and young, and Wang in particular will test them physically. They had some quality out on Saturday granted, but I haven't seen an unbeaten side so beatable.
You could be right but Miles, Polo and Cross would make a big difference and would all go ok in slower conditions.

Anyone know what the Rovers player did on Social Media?
I haven't seen the video but been told the player basically just told the umpire that reported him to get fked on the friday before the derby, I'm under the impression he posts some sort of video on instagram every friday labelled "fk off friday" and goes over his week or weekend to come talking about what can fk off. To many it is humorous each week, but someone didn't take a fancy to this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The cancellation of round 13 means the top 5 is set.

Raiders are 3 games clear of Lavi but Lavi play Albury and Wang in the run home.

Lavi have only won 4 games out of 12 this year. What’s happened to them?

The cancellation of round 13 means the top 5 is set.

Raiders are 3 games clear of Lavi but Lavi play Albury and Wang in the run home.

Lavi have only won 4 games out of 12 this year. What’s happened to them?

Heard a lot of the playing group weren’t happy with the coach and the club. Think they might of got a new President that a fair few of the boys aren’t a fan of. Don’t be surprised if a few leave at end of year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heard a lot of the playing group weren’t happy with the coach and the club. Think they might of got a new President that a fair few of the boys aren’t a fan of. Don’t be surprised if a few leave at end of year.

What’s a President got to do with playing footy? Are they not happy cause the club cut players payment or something? If a player leaves because of a President geez they must be a easy out.

What’s a President got to do with playing footy? Are they not happy cause the club cut players payment or something? If a player leaves because of a President geez they must be a easy out.

From what I heard the club is not the same as it once was and according to some players is taking a turn for the worst. Might be a mixture of the coaching and the committee?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back