Betstar Champions Cup OMFL 2024 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If Raiders get them in a fortnight Corowa will be on their knees before the snow season. Heard Almond is putting Ellis Yolemen on ice to assure the oxygen tank gets reprieved before the second half of the season.
That wont help ,,, as I said the other day ,, obviously there are serios issues at the Raiders ,, reckon they need a clean out from head to toe in all areas of the club

Corowa were good till half time on the weekend (closest they have been to any time all year at half time). I hear confidence is high to get the Wilson's and the kids at the Rovers back next year. Plus they had a good turn up for sponsors day. Not exactly the doom and gloom some of you are making out!
Says more about where Wangaratta are at as a club. Hearing whispers Magpies are more concerned with getting the reserves over the line and will re-group next season. The white flag was blowing in the wind at quarter time of round one, never quite recovered.

Corowa were good till half time on the weekend (closest they have been to any time all year at half time). I hear confidence is high to get the Wilson's and the kids at the Rovers back next year. Plus they had a good turn up for sponsors day. Not exactly the doom and gloom some of you are making out!

Good to hear. Will just take sometime. Rovers haven’t won anything for 30 plus years.
North Albury had been putrid for years and are now on the up, Bulldogs flying too.
It’ll come, be great for the comp if they can get it right.
Raiders are the watch for me, something is off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Good to hear. Will just take sometime. Rovers haven’t won anything for 30 plus years.
North Albury had been putrid for years and are now on the up, Bulldogs flying too.
It’ll come, be great for the comp if they can get it right.
Raiders are the watch for me, something is off

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Bulldogs are pretending.

Skimming the local paper, seems the League governors are bullying Tarryn Thomas over unrelated matters to the game. Would be a perfect fit for a Corowa or Raiders, lure him with the promise of a second chance, offer him a bit below market value as others may not want him. Get him fit and away you go. He’s got ten solid years left in him.

Skimming the local paper, seems the League governors are bullying Tarryn Thomas over unrelated matters to the game. Would be a perfect fit for a Corowa or Raiders, lure him with the promise of a second chance, offer him a bit below market value as others may not want him. Get him fit and away you go. He’s got ten solid years left in him.
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Seems the bloke from North Albury who copped the ten week ban has played his last game at the club. A long time and well respected sponsor retracting his dollars if the kid takes the field again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call it what you will, League clubs won’t have him again in fear of brand tarnishing. He’ll have 20 clubs calling him once cleared to play at a lower level. Any scout with half a clue would be thinking the same way.

Seems the bloke from North Albury who copped the ten week ban has played his last game at the club. A long time and well respected sponsor retracting his dollars if the kid takes the field again.

Which sponsor Laz?

Riley is a good kid, a north junior and has been in & out of the seniors regularly a guy who football clubs locally need.
Let’s be honest no one had ever heard of him before this incident.

interesting to hear what which sponsor your talking about

Which sponsor Laz?

Riley is a good kid, a north junior and has been in & out of the seniors regularly a guy who football clubs locally need.

Maybe don't reply to the troll

There's two ways to look at it isn't there, you don't want to bring a guy intothe club, with netballers and families, what kind of role model is he to impressionable 16-20 year old boys. Not sure I'd take the punt personally.

But giving him a job as an apprentice greenkeeper at the golf club would keep him busy, physical labour, gives him an appreciation for life and maybe to respect people. It's no good doing a course, that hasn't helped him at all in life, I'd hope he doesn't just go to the highest paid club, but thinks about how he can genuinely turn he's life around

Which sponsor Laz?

I presume it’s common knowledge around the club, but I’m reluctant to throw an old confidant under the bus, will come out in good time. Like I said, I’m not one to want the kid hung out to dry, I welcome the case being contested. What happens in the heat of battle stays there. Another thought, you don’t go whacking blokes for absolutely no reason either, what flared the situation? Unfortunately it’s he says she says.

There's two ways to look at it isn't there, you don't want to bring a guy intothe club, with netballers and families, what kind of role model is he to impressionable 16-20 year old boys. Not sure I'd take the punt personally.

But giving him a job as an apprentice greenkeeper at the golf club would keep him busy, physical labour, gives him an appreciation for life and maybe to respect people. It's no good doing a course, that hasn't helped him at all in life, I'd hope he doesn't just go to the highest paid club, but thinks about how he can genuinely turn he's life around
Fantastic post Trent, ironically it’s the do-gooders of the world that want people strung up and ostracised.

Weighing in on the topic of the giant suspension, its not the first time it has happened in a local league. Trent Stanimirovich copped a substancial penalty at Glenrowan some years ago. Police were involved on that occassion as well

Weighing in on the topic of the giant suspension, its not the first time it has happened in a local league. Trent Stanimirovich copped a substancial penalty at Glenrowan some years ago. Police were involved on that occassion as well
Glenrowan had over 20 cops playing and running the club in the one season not so long back, no dramas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back