FTA-TV Open Mike

Just saw some snippets of it.
Wow!
Same here.

Why give that ******* air time with an attitude like that?

(Unless of course Sheehan burnt him in the past...if that's the case...sheesh, what a grudge!)

Same here.

Why give that ******* air time with an attitude like that?

(Unless of course Sheehan burnt him in the past...if that's the case...sheesh, what a grudge!)
I hope the whole interview is not like that. it will be unwatchable. Although Gerard did say, they had to sift through the tape to find enough there that they could actually air.

wild side

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2010
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Could play Jacko. Was a unit, but could play for those old enough to remember (oetr) hahaha.
Played at South Freo back in the 80's and had a punch up with Mal Brown before a game ( a final iirc), and went home to Vicco that day.
Didn't play the game.

Fair to say he calls a spade a shovel and if he doesn't belt you over the head with it in the process you're doing okay.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
I not seen it, but keep in mind, Jacko was a character to play up a bit to the crowd.
He is not beyond acting up on purpose just for pure entertainment.
He did go on to act in B or C grade america shows. Can't remember which one but something like Night Rider or A Team was his calling in life.
No doubt beyond all the that he could actually play a bit.

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Ok, found the quick snippet of it myself.
Jacko just hamming it up playing himself in full character.
Someone that grew up with him as a kid said he was type of kid to blow up people's mail boxes to get his kicks.
Don't think much has changed many years on.

He did go on to act in B or C grade america shows. Can't remember which one but something like Night Rider or A Team was his calling in life.
No doubt beyond all the that he could actually play a bit.

* me drunk Jane Badler was sex on a stick

May 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wow this looks intriguing, let's hope Jacko answers at least some of Mikes more straightforward, journo questions and can still remember his playing days.

Maybe their ratings have taken a bit of a dive and they're setting this up to put the show in the limelight, especially with the cross promoting angle.

Back