Operation: Get Neeld to the Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke is a premiership assistant...I'd have him if we didn't already have Harvey (plus the whole Beamer problem). He's no head coach but he's a good assistant for the midfield, there's no denying that. People are a bit short sighted.

The bloke is a premiership assistant...I'd have him if we didn't already have Harvey (plus the whole Beamer problem). He's no head coach but he's a good assistant for the midfield, there's no denying that. People are a bit short sighted.

Thats it, He'll get an assistant job no worries and I for one would be happy to have him. People are forgetting he was the midfield coach of a premiership side....

I'm seeing this from the same point of view as Duritz.

It should be noted I have consumed 2 bottles of Jim Beam, a six pack of VB and 2 Golden Gaytimes*

*The Golden Gaytimes did not contribute to my intoxicated state.. burp

Great idea! How much should we pay him? 500k, or isn't that enough? He can move in with beamer until he finds a place to stay.
Would do it for nothing with the 600K payout he'll be living on for a while. Or perhaps we could pay him his salary in Simon Black 319 game commemorative jumpers?

I think with time and training, he could POSSIBLY replace our janitor at the club but I'm just not sure he has the credentials.

We'll put him in the maybe pile for now.

We like recycling players, how about coaches? It'd be interesting to see/know what Neeld could offer as an assistant. Probably quite a bit; and I reckon he'd be wanting to work hard and keep his head down right about now too which could be a plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason Moloney left Melbourne is because of Mark Neeld. If he came to Brisbane, there would be abit of tension between those two. Plus we have Harvey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back