No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me I just didn’t read that Brisbane have signed Hipwood until 2029? Do they not want to win a premiership?
erica should be out of puberty by then

This whole gather round is a ******* joke. This is what the AFL spend our membership dollars on. Bit suss it's in SA too, Gils home state. Guaranteed some of his mates will be pocketing a small fortune out of it. I mean what is it supposed to achieve.
Free tickets for members. We should trash this thing by taking up all the tickets and then don't go. * gather round.

Geez you lot are salty campaigners. I know a lot of people are very keen for this Round. I reckon there will be some decent crowds, SA love their local footy so the games at Norwood oval will get people there no doubt
Penong is nice....a bit salty
AF1QipMk56cRLo5Zq0tEkK6CrBxTECsgrizOaQunWei1=w408-h305-k-no

So is a 23 round season good or bad for us? We are a little old.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
wont make a difference if we are umpired the same

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Gather Round thing has to be a broadcaster request.
  1. Make it almost impossible for anyone to actually attend the game (without paying hundreds of dollars to travel to/from)
  2. Put the matches at some grounds with minimal capacity and not centrally located
  3. Thus ensure people are essentially forced to watch from home on TV
  4. ...
  5. Profit
I struggle to think of another party that benefits from this to the extent of the broadcaster. The game has sold its soul so many times I guess I shouldn't be surprised when it stoops to more extreme lows, yet here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back