Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

You finished 7th, had a spike in form and got lucky mate.

I'm envious of it and it was great to see but the flag was basically a Bradbury.

It is not an indication that your youth is better than any sides let alone Melbourne's. Oliver, Petracca and Hogan alone could very well be top 10 players in the league.
This seems to be a fan favourite across the board.

Yep beating the time who had won 9 from their last 10 in Perth, the triple premiers and the plastics at their s**t heap is the makings of a Bradbury premiership

Which is why it's been done so many times before ;)
I genuinly cannot be bothered going over all that yet again. Some people are just dumb

No not quite;) I even liked how Boyd innocently slipped in he would like to play a game over the "next seven weeks".
I'll happily accept another 12 months of being rubbished* if we can lift the cup again.

* May still rail at the rubbishers though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Bont and Stringer both All Australians at 20 not to mention Daniel a Rising Star runner up in a premiership year. Yeah no young talent in our side compared to Melbourne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With Melbourne, they have tried to emulate our game style and have found out very quickly that it's difficult to maintain it.

They will be a good side, but I'll take our list any day of the week.

Best part about our flag is that it was early. We will need things to go right (I.e not a lot of injuries, Boyd returning, players taking unders to stay) but we aren't even near our peak yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back