Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to see how dumb and stupid some Carlton fans are then look no further than this comment. This is what this idiot thinks Naughton is worth

Pick between 10 - 15 I would say. Maybe also a second rounder as well.
Adam Saad - pick 8
Mitch McGovern - pick 13

...Naughton...second rounder lol

Hawthorn fans are having a normal one on Twitter in response to Sicily's suspension being upheld. Calling for him to take it to court, because concussing someone at work and getting a work-related penalty is something for a magistrate.

Enjoyed reading the Adelaide board's comments on their losing the game to Collingwood. Them damn umpires. It's a conspiracy.

I love seeing their pain.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Enjoyed reading the Adelaide board's comments on their losing the game to Collingwood. Them damn umpires. It's a conspiracy.

I love seeing their pain.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tbh they did get shafted with a few missed calls. Was scrolling through on my way to the dogs board and there was a thread in the Freo board comparing Darcy to English. Comments like English is nowhere near as talented etc. Ridiculous - Tim has the highest talent for a ruck in the comp he's basically a midfielder in a rucks body. Darcy is a big oaf who is only good cause of his big frame and will prob be injured in the back end of his career lugging that chassis around for 4 quarters 23 rounds a week

Stretching it there. Last night's Geelong side had these players:

Gryan Miers – Geelong Falcons

Tom Atkins – Geelong rookie draft

Mark Blicavs – Geelong VFL

Mitchell Knevitt – Geelong Falcons

Tanner Bruhn – Geelong Falcons

Jed Bews – Geelong Falcons

Tom Hawkins - F/S

Oliver Henry – Geelong Falcons

Jack Henry – Geelong Falcons

Sam Simpson – Geelong Falcons

Tom Stewart - South Barwon GFL

Sure they recruited Jeremy Cameron but he's a Western districts boy.

They also have two raw Irish lads playing last night, perhaps thanks to Zach Tuohy.

Would we have wanted Gary Rohan? Since he left Sydney he's reamed us.

We have Lobb, Duryea, O'Brien. Doc has more flags than Cameron too.

They had as many young players on the park as us last night.
Bit rich including Tanner Bruhn and Ollie Henry in your list considering they were poached from GWS and Collingwood.

We need to do something about the entrenched bias by the media and umpires. It is way out of hand and by far the biggest threat to this team’s run at premierships in the coming years.

The swans need to run a multifaceted campaign.

They need to run a bunch of soft interviews and exclusives to show what great guys Horse, the team and whole club are.

They need to pay an ex umpire to review the swans games for past 3 seasons, with the aim of catching the incorrect frees and non-frees each way, as well as the time it takes for the umpires to call against the swans vs their opposition (a huge indicator of bias, and waiting for the team to commit an error).

Then they need to get a sound analyst to track all the tapes and measure the volume of the commentator voices when swans score and the opposition scores. As well as how often they question free kicks for and against us.

They then need to send the report and video footage to AFL headquarters and then somehow have its contents leaked to the media along the way.

The club should publicly say that they never intended for the report and footage to be made public, while backgrounding any journalist that listens that the club is seething about the treatment the swans receive and that it had to commission the report because the AFL was doing nothing.

Longmire needs to use his ore game press conferences to highlight the types of umpiring errors he hopes are not made, based on the team we are playing (eg. Against the bulldogs “they are great team that hand passes very quickly, sometimes so quickly that it can fool the eye, I’m sure the umpires will be paying attention”).

I’m sure the club doesn’t want to go down this route, but it is starting to feel like the Adam Goodes situation. Doing nothing and taking it week in week has done nothing to fix the situation. It can’t get worse if we start taking action.

Something has to be done.

Swans fans coping very well with being fairly middle of the road in the free kick differential.

Swans fans coping very well with being fairly middle of the road in the free kick differential.
I love the comparison to Goodes. A nuffy fan being unhappy with umpiring is totally similar to a superstar player being racially abused, taunted and booed for months on end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a Collingwood supporter could be capable of saying something like this:

Ok to be honest I'd never heard of this player before, took me two years to figure out he was a bulldog as this thread was from 2021.

I don't think next big things hide like that from the media. Usually it's "Ablett" and you know he's a Suns player, or "Modra" and you think of Freo. But I head "Ugle-Hagan" and thought he was an up and coming Suns player or something.

:D:D:D:D:D:embarrassedv1::embarrassedv1:

Ok to be honest I'd never heard of this player before, took me two years to figure out he was a bulldog as this thread was from 2021.

I don't think next big things hide like that from the media. Usually it's "Ablett" and you know he's a Suns player, or "Modra" and you think of Freo. But I head "Ugle-Hagan" and thought he was an up and coming Suns player or something.

Hope he kicks ten next week.

Latest Swans fan theory is not just that there's a massive umpiring conspiracy to deny them their rightful wins, but there's also a tribunal conspiracy where nobody gets suspended if the person they knock out is a Swans player. “Open season.” Nankervis, having been sent directly to tribunal, will get zero weeks because the guy he knocked out wears red and white.

Latest Swans fan theory is not just that there's a massive umpiring conspiracy to deny them their rightful wins, but there's also a tribunal conspiracy where nobody gets suspended if the person they knock out is a Swans player. “Open season.” Nankervis, having been sent directly to tribunal, will get zero weeks because the guy he knocked out wears red and white.
They are a special kind of supporters that’s for sure

I'm tipping this ingrate knows who JUH is now..

LOL on the Bailey Smith thread

What's the go with this guy?
Looks horribly out of form with rumors circulating for months he's not happy at the kennel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back