Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately it's nothing new. But this independant investigation has been in the works for a few weeks, so that's not anything new. Pies flew out of melb this morning. I think it's the best thing for them actually. Out of the media. Focus on footy.
Players, some bought their wives, gf and children.
Is Jordy on that flight? Surely not

Jen are you saying that you and Pies fans already knew about DeGoey?
No Bods. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant that off-field scandals are nothing new to us lol Been dealing with it since swanny haha. I was as shocked as anyone when they came out yesterday. Even more so that it was dated back 5 years ago.

Quite a few injury worries for Richmond today including Cotchin, Nankervis, Lynch (Hand)

Melbourne should have overan them in the last quarter with those injuries.... good signs for us next week!
Melbourne look physically in excellent shape but their disposal and delivery inside 50 - I never seen so hopeless team. People who say that Oliver is a gun should watch him. He is absolutely shocking with a ball.

Last edited:
Melbourne look physically in excellent shape but their disposal and delivery inside 50 - I never seen so hopeless team. People who say that Oliver is a gun should watch him. He is absolutely shockiing with a ball.
He has been a gun in some games I've seen.
Was shocking today, handballed too often and muffed his kicks when he actually kicked it.
When playing us he seems to run on top of the ground and plays with authority, looked devoid of confidence today.

He has been a gun in some games I've seen.
Was shocking today, handballed too often and muffed his kicks when he actually kicked it.
When playing us he seems to run on top of the ground and plays with authority, looked devoid of confidence today.
I bet Melbourne will play well against us. If Witts does not lift they will kill us in midfield. Hopefully their horrendous inside50 delivery continues.

I bet Melbourne will play well against us. If Witts does not lift they will kill us in midfield. Hopefully their horrendous inside50 delivery continues.
Yep this is the kind of thing that will probably happen. A team plays crap then comes up against us and everything clicks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Max King having a shocker at Metricon. He had the opportunity to kick three goals in the second quarter and should have put st Kilda up by 9 goals early in the 2nd quarter but now they are losing by 8 points at the start of the last quarter

Max King having a shocker at Metricon. He had the opportunity to kick three goals in the second quarter and should have put st Kilda up by 9 goals early in the 2nd quarter but now they are losing by 8 points at the start of the last quarter
He is clearly athletic and can take a mark but doesn't seem quite accustomed to AFL yet - quite fumbly which I've not seen from Ben.

I still find it ridiculous that Ben King was $251 to win the Coleman and Max started about $81. Ridiculous bias.

Max was hyped up to kick 6 when he couldn’t even kick 2 . Fumbly and dropped sitters and let’s not forget he was playing on Luke Ryan who is 15 cm shorter

He missed a couple of set shots but the delivery inside forward from the saints was criminal. Wayne Carey couldn't of done anything with that rabble of a midfield
I saw him drop 2 chest marks in the first half, both 10 metres out directly in front.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back