Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

* footy.

They say its fun. Makes people happy..

Clearly "they" aren't collingwood supporters. I could just smack something right now.

The farken campaigners can't even kick goals. Missing from 30 metres. So many posters. WTF are they doing at training. Kick straight and we win. End of story.. Especially with all those I50's in the last quarter.

Just bloody useless.

Last edited:
fu** footy.

They say its fun. Makes people happy..

Clearly "they" aren't collingwood supporters. I could just smack something right now.

The farken campaigners can't even kick goals. Missing from 30 metres. So many posters. WTF are they doing at training. Kick straight and we win. End of story.. Especially with all those I50's in the last quarter.

Just bloody useless.

gave me vibes of Freo vs GC rd 2 last year lol

gave me vibes of Freo vs GC rd 2 last year lol
Yeah. Just really frustrating. Kicking straight wins games. It's not that hard. Haven't beat GWS in a normal game since 2016. Them and Hawks, just can't seem to win against. Annoying.

I'll be right. Essendon next week.

But, in terms of Howe's injury. Bucks mentioned in the press conference, they think PCL and a MCL. Still a fair chunk out though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were talking about Charlie Dixon on on the coach this week.
Gerard said 'kids will love watching King Charlie for the next 5 years"

If Dixon is still playing at age 35 I'll eat my boots

Interesting read.

Wowee the Pies are in for a torrid few months. Eddie’s double standards being outed defending Sidebottom, De Goey’s alleged sexual assault and now an independent investigation into Harry O’s racial discrimination while at the club. PR department working overtime this week 😳

Wowee the Pies are in for a torrid few months. Eddie’s double standards being outed defending Sidebottom, De Goey’s alleged sexual assault and now an independent investigation into Harry O’s racial discrimination while at the club. PR department working overtime this week 😳
Unfortunately it's nothing new. But this independant investigation has been in the works for a few weeks, so that's not anything new. Pies flew out of melb this morning. I think it's the best thing for them actually. Out of the media. Focus on footy.
Players, some bought their wives, gf and children.

Unfortunately it's nothing new. But this independant investigation has been in the works for a few weeks, so that's not anything new. Pies flew out of melb this morning. I think it's the best thing for them actually. Out of the media. Focus on footy.
Players, some bought their wives, gf and children.

Jen are you saying that you and Pies fans already knew about DeGoey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back