Oppo Camp Opposition Watch

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Dream Team Club Board Winner
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Dixon is probably THE guy I would want to be missing.
Could very easily see him kicking 5-6 against our undersized defence.

I think he had 2.3 and one out on the full today in the first 3 quarters or so.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can't see Dixon to play watching the injury video but Hinkley is probably stupid enough to play both Dixon and Lycett. I hope he does as there is a good chance they could break down during the game. I agree that Dixon is overrated. Pretty confident Collins can handle him.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Don't depend on opposition injuries to win, weak mentality and show no confident going forward for your team.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I can't see Dixon to play watching the injury video but Hinkley is probably stupid enough to play both Dixon and Lycett. I hope he does as there is a good chance they could break down during the game. I agree that Dixon is overrated. Pretty confident Collins can handle him.
Dixon overrated? Difficult one. At his best he can be unstoppable. He only has those games once or twice a year though. Due to inconsistency and injury.
He's played against us 3 times and had 3 pretty decent games.

2018:
18 disposals, 2 marks, 1 goal

2017:
17 disposals, 6 marks, 2 goals, 1 GA
16 disposals, 9 marks, 4 goals

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Dixon overrated? Difficult one. At his best he can be unstoppable. He only has those games once or twice a year though. Due to inconsistency and injury.
He's played against us 3 times and had 3 pretty decent games.

2018:
18 disposals, 2 marks, 1 goal

2017:
17 disposals, 6 marks, 2 goals, 1 GA
16 disposals, 9 marks, 4 goals
Yes, look at the numbers accross the seasons vs best forwards. He does not come even close. And his kicking at goals is ordinary.

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Yes, look at the numbers accross the seasons vs best forwards. He does not come even close. And his kicking at goals is ordinary.
Across the whole season, yeah, doesn't compare. Still brings some fear because he can have great games here and there.

I saw a suns fan at the pies v saints Morwell game today in the indigenous guernsey from last year

IMG_2660.JPG

Last edited:

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Poor eagles got the media making hub excuses for their losses but when suns had to play the first 10 games on the road 🤷🏼‍♂️
Yep, really painful to watch Simpson's presser.
Tony Jones & Matthew Lloyd making excuses for them on the footy show.. Brownless said you don’t hear dockers making excuses and Lloyd said because dockers are a younger team and eagles have family’s 🤣
It's really embarrasing from Eagles.They started whinging on the arrival. I could not listen to Simpson yesterday "difficult to spend a lot of time together after loss". Crazy.

Compare that to Dew and Suns approach during Commonwealth games. Eagles are mentally cooked already and can't play in wet, slippery conditions. Even complaining about humidity yesterday while 15 degrees after rain!

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Jack The Godfather
I hope you're still good for our pre-season bet.
Esava vs. BKing for most goals this season. 500 word essay on why the loser was stupid for picking their player.

A small lead 5 vs. 0 for Ben King.

I'm going an early crow I'm that confident.
If Esava comes back - I'll look forward to writing my prose on your board. Although, I think I'm being generous for having him on zero rather than -1 after last night.

Jack The Godfather
I hope you're still good for our pre-season bet.
Esava vs. BKing for most goals this season. 500 word essay on why the loser was stupid for picking their player.

A small lead 5 vs. 0 for Ben King.

I'm going an early crow I'm that confident.
If Esava comes back - I'll look forward to writing my prose on your board. Although, I think I'm being generous for having him on zero rather than -1 after last night.
I've conceded already. At least I have time to write it

What were the terms again?

Mt Isa Mustang

Cancelled
Nov 23, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I've conceded already. At least I have time to write it

What were the terms again?
Ah. that resignation feels familiar as a suns fan.
Lets see how it plays out over the rest of the year.

If King kicks more goals this season you have to write a 500 word essay on the Suns board explaining why you were stupid for thinking Esava would win.

If Esava kicks more, I do the same on Geelong's board.

Jirik13

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 22, 2018
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Possibly false positive.
But another test on Tuesday has returned a negative finding, seemingly showing he was in the final stages of infection.

The result has raised questions over how McKenna returned a negative test result last week before an “irregular” finding on Friday that led to him being re-tested on Saturday with a positive result.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
This is probably the best place to put this.

Sad news that Hawthorn and North Melbourne former coach John Kennedy Senior has passed away.

An absolute legend of our great indigenous game. RIP Legend

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Grandfather to Josh Kennedy from the swans, who plays his 250th tonight..
Hawthorn play North Melbourne on Sunday. Before this sad news came through, the Hawks were planning on wearing the Kennedy legend jumper to pay tribute to John's Legend status to the AFL Hall of Fame.

Back