Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός

also on
2z3ThhM.jpg
soon

Seriously stunning game folks. It's almost a wallpaper creator disguised as a game. I took like 12 screenshots before gameplay had even started! Here's a few of them

Be warned, it's a fairly hard game. Looks can be deceiving. It's pretty old school in it's controls and it has a unique save system whereby you build energy that allows you to save literally anywhere.

Go buy it.

Last edited:

Game looks superb (would prefer if the camera was zoomed in a bit) and plays as well as it can on the inferior control scheme that is a keyboard. Currently installing PS4 controller drivers, if i cant play it on PS4 I'll do the next best thing.

As good as the prologue is (dem feels), I cant help but think it could've been so much more had they played it out a bit longer and allowed for some interesting puzzles and gameplay mechanics with the 2 characters.

Will enjoy this.

Just started playing tonight..

They have created such an incredible atmosphere. Cant wait to play more

It's a great game. I've only got 4 or 5 achievements left, but I think a couple MAY be glitched? I'm pretty sure I got all the map stones, but the tracker has me at 87%. I'm also fairly sure I have all the secrets, but I'm stuck at 88%. Other than that, I have to do my < 3 hour run and no ability points run.

I'm actually Top 85 in the world overall in this game!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition – Microsoft Studios highlighted additional content for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, demoed at the Xbox Spring Showcase on Xbox One. The Definitive Edition enhances the award-winning original game release with new content, including new areas, abilities, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, fast travel between areas, and more. Available March 11 on both Xbox One and Windows 10

Appropriately titled Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, the new version complements the original with a number of fresh, fan-pleasing features. For starters, an expanded theater mode – as described by Executive Producer Mark Coates – further shines the spotlight on the game’s gorgeous visual presentation. “Not only will you be able to view all of the cut-scenes, but now you will be able to see early concept material from the game, trailers, and some other really cool content in theater mode.”

While behind-the-scenes bonus material might be enough to draw fans back to the Spirit Tree, Coates and his team aren’t stopping there. A sizable new playable area, dubbed Black Root Burrows, will let fans dig deeper into the game’s rich fiction. “There is a great story sequence throughout Black Root Burrows where you’re discovering the past of Naru, the mother character,” Coates said. “You discover her roots, where she came from, and you learn a bit more about her as a character and why maybe she is compelled to do some of the things that she does later on in the game. It’s all interwoven with the already-existing story.”

http://news.xbox.com/2016/03/01/ori-definitive-edition-windows-10/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back