Multiplat Outlast 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I am unaware of the newsletter I needed to read in order to take the comment at non-face value.

Calm down he was referencing a night where a lot of us were all in playing the game in party chat and Igloo spent a lot of time in the locker hiding.

Not everything here is a criticism of something you like.

Calm down he was referencing a night where a lot of us were all in playing the game in party chat and Igloo spent a lot of time in the locker hiding.

Not everything here is a criticism of something you like.
I'm perfectly, perfectly fine with "survival horror without the horror". Or "video journalist the game". One of which is an opinion but valid. The other is gameplay related.

But "hide in a locker simulator" when that's a small element of the gameplay is simple. Plain and.

Sorry I like a game. :rolleyes: But I'm sure Igloo can bite back without help.

Now that the princesses have had their tea and crumpets, let's let the people who want to talk about the game properly do so.

I'm perfectly, perfectly fine with "survival horror without the horror". Or "video journalist the game". One of which is an opinion but valid. The other is gameplay related.

But "hide in a locker simulator" when that's a small element of the gameplay is simple. Plain and.

Sorry I like a game. :rolleyes: But I'm sure Igloo can bite back without help

And I'm sure you won't mind I mindlessly bash a game and its topic you post in. It's only fair now.
You need to have less of a cry about a small joke that a few people would understand.

Jesus christ.

Sorry I like a game. :rolleyes: But I'm sure Igloo can bite back without help.

The reason he said that is because he spent 30 minutes hiding in a locker when 5 or 6 of us were all playing. It was an in joke for those 5 or 6 people.

He wasn't making a rash assumption about the game, it was a comment for a few of us to enjoy. You're completely and utterly misinterpreting the comment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not watching the trailer in case it shows me what I don't want to see ... or in case it does show me what I want to see and then becomes a filthy liar.

I just can't imagine where the story could go or change to as a result of the DLC especially. Maybe that nasty POS Jeremy Blaine but that might as well have been another DLC ...

Another location and another asylum? But then you could end up with same old, same old. At least Five Nights at Freddy's had mostly new gimmicks for each part despite the core gameplay plot (keep the mofos away before they get you) staying the same.

I'm letting everything about this remain a secret to me until I see the first episode of an LP by someone I know. That'll let me decide whether to give it a shot.

Bought it on xbox 1, and took it back for a refund the next day. Was pretty excited viewing previews on youtube etc, but after having my team of 4 'wasteland warriors' being killed by giant flies & slugs multiple times, i cracked it. Not the biggest fan of turn based combat, and just wasnt my cup of tea. Serves me right i guess for attempting to grab something to tide me over until fallout 4. May be a better game on pc?

Huh?

I'm not watching the trailer in case it shows me what I don't want to see ... or in case it does show me what I want to see and then becomes a filthy liar.

I just can't imagine where the story could go or change to as a result of the DLC especially. Maybe that nasty POS Jeremy Blaine but that might as well have been another DLC ...

Another location and another asylum? But then you could end up with same old, same old. At least Five Nights at Freddy's had mostly new gimmicks for each part despite the core gameplay plot (keep the mofos away before they get you) staying the same.

I'm letting everything about this remain a secret to me until I see the first episode of an LP by someone I know. That'll let me decide whether to give it a shot.
Just so you know I'm going to pm you every single spoiler I see.

Seems to be getting good reviews, I haven't really liked much of what I've seen of it so far (seemingly going more supernatural this time).

But the reviews are turning me around, however $40 is probably a bit too steep for me to jump in. Might have to wait until it drops to about half that.

Seen some of the gameplay and looks really good. More polished than the original.

Definitely on my radar (along with RE7) for my horror fix. Probably will need to turn the sound down and play during the day like I did with the original :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back