Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont know why all this talk about grmbat is going on because word is that they wont be around next year unless they can have 50 names to the league by the end of october same applies to swanny and tatong.... and yes the rumour is true that cousins is going to the bats

BK,I hear you blokes won't be turning up on the revised GF day due a prior engagement.:D:D Hell of a predicament, hope you can get it sorted.:thumbsu:
Haha, well we are not in the granny yet slim, but yeah the flight to Vietnam for the footy trip was due to leave on the new GF day. After a bit of panic, the crisis has been resolved with the footy trip being delayed by a week. Pretty fortunate that it all worked out well without incurring too much of an additional cost.

Haha, well we are not in the granny yet slim, but yeah the flight to Vietnam for the footy trip was due to leave on the new GF day. After a bit of panic, the crisis has been resolved with the footy trip being delayed by a week. Pretty fortunate that it all worked out well without incurring too much of an additional cost.

Starting to wonder which club pays the most, Tarra off to Vietnam, Knackas Mcguire off to Europe and the Blacks boys off to Melb (again)....:D:D:D

Tips for this week based on a dry day!! Tarra over doon by 8 goals can't see tarra losing in either grade would have to be back at full strength by now.. In the reserves tarra by 3 goals over bright, bright to have a few big names back in there line up for this weekend but might not be enough to trouble tarra!! In the thirds benalla by 4 goals been the second best side all year!!

You know slim if the blacks hadnt spent so much money buying players to win a flag in the 2s theyd be off to vietnam too...

You know slim if the blacks hadnt spent so much money buying players to win a flag in the 2s theyd be off to vietnam too...

I might let that one slide scud, don't want to offend anyone...:D:D:D but I will add that all our efforts went into the ones so the boys have done well to get there. As GO said, they still have to overcome a good side to win it...

I really dont know why all this talk about grmbat is going on because word is that they wont be around next year unless they can have 50 names to the league by the end of october same applies to swanny and tatong.... and yes the rumour is true that cousins is going to the bats

Hey Scuddy

The Goorambat bats couldnt buy Ben Cousins left testicle let alone the beautiful man himself. your a joke for believing it!:mad:

Nah its fairdinkum hes also bringing up polak to break open some packs, nahasssss to give some support to nolen, jordan mcmahon for some drive outa the backline and the most important thing hes bringing up is a shitload of smack for the boys to celebrate after they win.... cos by all reports there gunna be a super side next year with all these new recruits:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nah its fairdinkum hes also bringing up polak to break open some packs, nahasssss to give some support to nolen, jordan mcmahon for some drive outa the backline and the most important thing hes bringing up is a shitload of smack for the boys to celebrate after they win.... cos by all reports there gunna be a super side next year with all these new recruits:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Your not related to Swansong are you??? :p:p:p

Waste of money huh been in interleague sides so dunno where you've been the last couple of years and alway ways been in there top 5 b/fairest and won 1...i am a close friend of sean so i would like you to say that to his face!!!

Gee well in that case u must be paying him a s**t load if he is so good!!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for tomorrow: Seniors- Now that tarra have changed their end of year plans, they will win tomorrow by 20 points, Bright will win in the twos by 22 points against Tarra and Panthers will win in the thirds against Bright

Good job to Bonnie Doon for having a decent crack today - most were expecting them to get blown away in the second half, but they managed to give Tarra a good fright. Really impressed with Tony Cooksey's address to the Tarra boys after the game too.:thumbsu:

here we go again. Another Tarra v Milawa senior GF, pressure is off Tarra this time round and i reckon micks boys would still be hurting. Benalla v Tarra in the twos should also be a cracker, both times they have played have been close and the thirds Benalla vs Nth Wang will be a blockbuster. should be a good day of footy! Just hope rain f*cks off for a change.

here we go again. Another Tarra v Milawa senior GF, pressure is off Tarra this time round and i reckon micks boys would still be hurting. Benalla v Tarra in the twos should also be a cracker, both times they have played have been close and the thirds Benalla vs Nth Wang will be a blockbuster. should be a good day of footy! Just hope rain f*cks off for a change.

Picking the winner of the snr game is like trying to pick a broken nose,impossible,there's only been a kick between them all year.

The Benalla magoos will have to play for each other like they did in the last half against Milawa last week. If they do that they are capable of getting over Tarra.

The kids game should go down to the wire. Like the snr GF sides there's been very little between the two sides all year even though Nth Wang have won both games. The pressure will be on Nth Wang though coming into the game undefeated.

Picking the winner of the snr game is like trying to pick a broken nose,impossible,there's only been a kick between them all year.

The Benalla magoos will have to play for each other like they did in the last half against Milawa last week. If they do that they are capable of getting over Tarra.

The kids game should go down to the wire. Like the snr GF sides there's been very little between the two sides all year even though Nth Wang have won both games. The pressure will be on Nth Wang though coming into the game undefeated.

I can't see tarra getting near milawa, thought tarra were struggling yesterday. Did hear a player from tarra is on report for striking??

Looking forward to this weeks games. Didnt get to see Tarra against doon but doon look to of got within a few goals and kept with them for most the game will be handy side next year if they get these x-afl players

I can't see tarra getting near milawa, thought tarra were struggling yesterday. Did hear a player from tarra is on report for striking??
Mick Naish got a yellow card for retaliating - think he allegedly hit a guy in the guts. I didn't see the incident but have heard that there was not a lot in it. Not sure when the tribunal is.

Well done to the Doon Dogs on their first year in the comp. I think they exceeded everyone's expectations and it's excellent that one of the new sides was more than competitive. Also, Cooksey spoke very well when he addressed our boys after the match. Think the Doon boys have achieved their goal of wanting respect from original O&K clubs :thumbsu:

Mick Naish got a yellow card for retaliating - think he allegedly hit a guy in the guts. I didn't see the incident but have heard that there was not a lot in it. Not sure when the tribunal is.

Well done to the Doon Dogs on their first year in the comp. I think they exceeded everyone's expectations and it's excellent that one of the new sides was more than competitive. Also, Cooksey spoke very well when he addressed our boys after the match. Think the Doon boys have achieved their goal of wanting respect from original O&K clubs :thumbsu:

Heard the guy was laying on the ground for a while afterwards BK. Naishy will be a big loss if he gets rubbed out. We got a stern warning from the tribunal chairman a few weeks ago that anyone who fronts the tribunal during the finals series will get no leniency regardless of what finals/s they may miss.
So he better go with a not guilty plea.....

Heard the guy was laying on the ground for a while afterwards BK. Naishy will be a big loss if he gets rubbed out. We got a stern warning from the tribunal chairman a few weeks ago that anyone who fronts the tribunal during the finals series will get no leniency regardless of what finals/s they may miss.
So he better go with a not guilty plea.....
Shouldn't the tribunal be consistent instead of trying to be tougher on sentences during the finals?? I reckon the tribunal has already made up their mind before the player pleads his case anyway...

Shouldn't the tribunal be consistent instead of trying to be tougher on sentences during the finals?? I reckon the tribunal has already made up their mind before the player pleads his case anyway...

Think he will get a week over it, didn't seem to worry him in the last qtr he was still at one of the blokes behind play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back