Ovens & King football 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting how Corey Smiths move to Moyhu goes. First clearance has been denied. Had heard he signed a two year deal at wahgunyah (think that is where he went) and they wanted to hold him to the contact!

Will be interesting how Corey Smiths move to Moyhu goes. First clearance has been denied. Had heard he signed a two year deal at wahgunyah (think that is where he went) and they wanted to hold him to the contact!
Heard wahgunyah are pretty bad at not letting players go

So they should! They paid him a uteload of cash to come accross, if he signed a 2 year deal then he should honour it. Clubs have to hold player accountable because for too long players have held all the cards.
Good enough for AFL blokes to chop and change as they please, contracts mean nothing at the top level so why should they at lower levels

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good enough for AFL blokes to chop and change as they please, contracts mean nothing at the top level so why should they at lower levels

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you really have to ask that question then your dumber then your previous posts suggest! Not sure if you want to play at a club for 2 years? Simple........Don’t sign a two year contract, how hard is it?!?!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you really have to ask that question then your dumber then your previous posts suggest! Not sure if you want to play at a club for 2 years? Simple........Don’t sign a two year contract, how hard is it?!?!

Think youll find he was living and working in the Rutherglen area when he signed the contract (if it was a contract), now he has moved to Wangaratta and has a job in Wang. Things can change..I think it can work both ways, If clubs are silly enough to offer 2 years to poach him from another club well they are at fault too

So back to O&K footy........
Pre season starting for most clubs in the last few weeks or so!
Not much of a break these days for country footballers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So back to O&K footy........
Pre season starting for most clubs in the last few weeks or so!
Not much of a break these days for country footballers!

I think it said in the Chronicle that about 30 blokes turned up to Greta first night on the track... I couldn’t believe that. And I still don’t, 30 fellas rocking up before Christmas..? That would be better then some O&M clubs!?

If it is true then well done to them.

Surely we aren’t going to talk up Greta again on this forum?
Every year talk of Greta jumping up the ladder. Still hasn’t happened

30 the first night followed by around 25 both nights since. So numbers are ok at the moment.

Not sure who is predicting a “jump up the ladder” we have recruited some key position players so will be better structurally, would think we will improve a little bit on last year, but as we found out 10 wins wasn’t enough to play finals last year so really 12+ wins would need to be the aim to play finals. There doesn’t seem to be much player movement so far so I would expect the top 6 to retain a similar look about it with some minor shuffling of positions.

Newbold has a big decision on his hands. The Key Fwd Fursdon took out the 2km time trial by the length of the Flemington straight (who does a 2k this early by the way? Greta are mental if you ask me). Might be hard to resist temptation moving the big fella on ball as a Patty Cripps type.

Newbold has a big decision on his hands. The Key Fwd Fursdon took out the 2km time trial by the length of the Flemington straight (who does a 2k this early by the way? Greta are mental if you ask me). Might be hard to resist temptation moving the big fella on ball as a Patty Cripps type.
Early contender for recruit of the year by the sounds. Do you think he will don the number 9.

Can't help but think you're pumping your own tyres up or you have a massive man crush on the bloke...

Sleep on the info all you will, but we've all seen your types before. The doubter who come round 4 is telling everyone up the pub how they saw this blokes rise coming

Sleep on the info all you will, but we've all seen your types before. The doubter who come round 4 is telling everyone up the pub how they saw this blokes rise coming

Na, reckon you’ll find it’s the other way around. Slim’s been around forever - he knows the score. Anyway, we’ll chat more come round 4. Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back