PAFC make AFL history hosting a game of ping pong in China, so why are the Crer customers so upset?

Remove this Banner Ad

Needs a bit of work..

abandoned-stadium-palma-de-mallorca.jpg
Yeh nah, It's shanghai remember Bern:rolleyes:
sh.jpg

Looks like we've learnt plenty over that past 3 or 4 years given our international status and all.

Perhaps Hawthorn could learn from us about making money without selling home games to Tasmania.

:rainbow:

Unsure if genuine suburban club, or corporate franchise?

Unsure if genuine suburban club, or corporate franchise?
Were genuine suburban club
Now corporate franchise that has to play overseas to get sponsorship

Yet none of them can tell me when or where they're going to play ......looks like bullshit smells like bullshit

It's bullshit !:D:D:D:D:D

Well of course you can't recognise a suburban community club.
:rolleyes:
You've told your " community " to GAGF:D

When and where ? I wanna book flights and accommodation for this extravaganza !!!
One thing - there'll be top notch fireworks !

And the dog seems appropriate !!!
Chinese Crested ........ Ha

image.jpeg

Last edited:
You've told your " community " to GAGF:D

When and where ? I wanna book flights and accommodation for this extravaganza !!!
One thing - there'll be top notch fireworks !

If we're gonna get along, you'll need to give up the sauce, tinkerbell.
:drunk:

Well of course you can't recognise a suburban community club.
:rolleyes:

So I would recognise a corporate franchise and that's why Port are looking real familar? Is that what you're saying, Jevy? :)

If we're gonna get along, you'll need to give up the sauce, tinkerbell.
:drunk:
Sounds a tad melty......
Just that hint of a melt ....

image.jpeg
That puffiness is wearing off now no-one seems to have clue what's going on with this!
Where and when, blossom .....;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were genuine suburban club
Now corporate franchise that has to play overseas to get sponsorship

Yet none of them can tell me when or where they're going to play ......looks like bullshit smells like bullshit

It's bullshit !:D:D:D:D:D

Haven't you heard dimwit:drunk: The PAFC have just made AFL history:p For being the new ambassadors in control of expanding the game of Aussie rules in China plus getting multi-millions of dollars..... That's multi-millions, not million or millions but multi-millions to promote AFL in another country.
image.gif

The gold leaf is coming off this dragon pretty damm quick.
Now Kock is saying that there is the "potential" for a game in China next year.
So Port Adelaide.
You're failing so miserabley at this aren't you. Perhaps it's time to retreat back to your own board. Oh that's right you're not wanted there either:oops:

Perhaps you can tell us all what the Camrys have done to promote the game of Aussie rules that doesn't involve cheating:$

Winning at football. Have you broadcast the highlights of the showdown into China yet, or are you still editing them communist-dictatorship style?

Have it on good authority the real reason Port have to be the away team. China agreed to this farcical visiting circus but have been absolutely steadfast on one condition. Port have been permitted to bring their plastic franchise but under no circumstances can they hold up their tarps and play that shithouse ******* pre match song.
The puffers get such embarrassing numbers away from home, that they'll only need to force one Chinese sweat shop to attend and they can claim a record turn out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back