Paris Hilton released from jail

Remove this Banner Ad

WHAT A FRIGGEN JOKE!!!

It has become apparent that all this was just another PR exercise for her to get even more media attention than ever before.

Wait for the million dollar book deal/ interviews she'll get for her 3 days in jail.

Someone explain to me why it was the leading story on all 3 TV stations this morning? Surely there is more important news in the world at the moment.

Paris Hilton Care Factor = 0

Not that I care but that is totally ridiculous and unfair I never thought I could hate someone so much but on a related note it was awesome seeing cry at the MTV movie awards good job Sarah Silverman:thumbsu:

She is a skank and a mole and ugly to boot. But who is to blame for all this, for constant exposure? Us..thats right us. If people wouldn't be so obsessed with celebrity gossip and worshiping this pathetic germ would not be getting the attention she is getting.

As it stands we are feeding the Paris machine. Even this thread and my posting has contributed to giving her air time. And do you think she will learn form this? Hardly.

We Humans need to really sit down and asses were are we heading as a species. In turn we are the worlds biggest cancer atm.

How good is she!

Gets out of jail after 3 days. Champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now I hate the cow as much as anyone.

but what everyone must realise is this happens all over the states every single day whether your rich or poor.

their jails are so overcrowded that short term sentences for non violent prisoners are very regurlarly switched to home detentions to free up space. I would guess across the states hundreds a day would be released in the same manner.

The judge is spewing and has ordered her to front him tomorrow. Might send her back - bit like our very own tribunal system eh?

now I hate the cow as much as anyone.

but what everyone must realise is this happens all over the states every single day whether your rich or poor.

their jails are so overcrowded that short term sentences for non violent prisoners are very regurlarly switched to home detentions to free up space. I would guess across the states hundreds a day would be released in the same manner.
personally i don;t hate her or think she should have been jailed in the first place

the american system is at fault for wasting so much money on imposing a custodial sentence on a non violent crim - would have been much better for the commmunity & her if she'd had some sort of community service

the american system is at fault for wasting so much money on imposing a custodial sentence on a non violent crim - would have been much better for the commmunity & her if she'd had some sort of community service

you really think so? its clear that they have used her as an example and true to word Paris has not let the world down in proving once again how distant she is from the rest of us.

If anything the judge should double her sentace for attempting this little stunt. **** her..there are inmates in there who are dying from natural causes and Paris got one tiny rash which the sheriff will not disclose and off she goes. **** her..she holds the law in contempt.

I am guessing ma and pa hilton would have bribed the sheriff not with money but with stuff like "an unlimited stay in any hilton hotel in the world anytime anywhere" and s**t like that.

Also would this set a precedent? i mean would a non violent inmate now be able to just claim a rash and then pleed for a release? I doubt it.

The judge is spewing and has ordered her to front him tomorrow. Might send her back - bit like our very own tribunal system eh?

Won't happen, but it should.

A more fitting punishment would be to throw the hooker off a cliff and the world would be a far better place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back